Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Just admit it, MEH flopped!

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Interesting that you are now suddenly claiming side projects matter when you wouldn’t admit that Christina’s side projects were successful because of her. Get the fuck out of my face you trash. ny12 

Why do you keep telling him "to get the fuck out of your face" when you're the one constantly following him in threads, quoting him and trying to start something unrelated to the thread but somehow related to Xtina? um2 It seems like you have an obsession problem, even admitted to wanting to stalk him in that other thread.brit5

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Interesting that you are now suddenly claiming side projects matter when you wouldn’t admit that Christina’s side projects were successful because of her. Get the fuck out of my face you trash. ny12 

Wasn’t in your face, you walked up to mine when no one asked for you ny12 

Kinda like how you add up Xtina’s sales from her Latin album and Christmas album conveniently for your totals (even though they don’t help much) but never count them as studio albums when called out. ny12 

BEGONE THOT  burn1

On 5/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, Phoebe Halliwell said:

this nicki5

well according to your logic, from now on we won't be counting i will always love you and the whole bodyguard soundtrack with whitney's career, vogue and don't cry for me argentina with madonna's, my heart will go on with celine's etc etc nicki5

Vogue was just added in the soundtrack randomly, doesn't have any connection with the movie. brit3 Actually Vogue boosted the sales of this flop movie soundtrack. eve1

On 5/26/2019 at 1:54 PM, Freaky Prince said:

ASIB era was just as big as TFM. You get the impression it's not because this time around it's not because of her costumes and videos, it's because of how talented she is, a 450M grossing movie and a smash (HAC) album. oprah14

Sis...

EnergeticHugeAdouri-size_restricted.gif

10 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I remember the days when BG threads used to end up with Mariah vs Madge "battles". Now it's "Nostril Vs Madame Xyz"

Madame X always popular in BGs too, all tea.

EnergeticHugeAdouri-size_restricted.gif

8 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Wasn’t in your face, you walked up to mine when no one asked for you ny12 

Kinda like how you add up Xtina’s sales from her Latin album and Christmas album conveniently for your totals (even though they don’t help much) but never count them as studio albums when called out. ny12 

BEGONE THOT  burn1

Just like when you didn’t want to admit that Christina outsold Britney this decade when we factor in the Burlesque Soundtrack. Suddenly your skewed argument became ”Side projects don’t count! And Xtina released more material this decade!” 

You are getting more and more pathetic with your skewed argument, refining it whenever you see fit. Again, get the fuck out of my face. ny12 

21 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Just like when you didn’t want to admit that Christina outsold Britney this decade when we factor in the Burlesque Soundtrack. Suddenly your skewed argument became ”Side projects don’t count! And Xtina released more material this decade!” 

You are getting more and more pathetic with your skewed argument, refining it whenever you see fit. Again, get the fuck out of my face. ny12 

Find where I said Burlesque didn’t count. I’ll wait. nat1 

Still clinging onto that screenshot in that Notes app a Fighter typed up and posted on Twitter as proof? Seems about right. nat1 

Again, wasn’t in your face. You got in mine, dumbfuck. nat1 

34 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Find where I said Burlesque didn’t count. I’ll wait. nat1 

Still clinging onto that screenshot in that Notes app a Fighter typed up and posted on Twitter as proof? Seems about right. nat1 

Again, wasn’t in your face. You got in mine, dumbfuck. nat1 

Well that’s a change considering you’ve spent 2 years chasing on this board crying for my attention. nat1 So what’s good 

18 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Well that’s a change considering you’ve spent 2 years chasing on this board crying for my attention. nat1 So what’s good 

Nah, 2 years laughing my ass off at how stupid every post you make is. How nearly every thread you predict the opposite of what really happens (ex: Black Widow outperforming Dark Horse, FIL outpeaking Slumber Party, etc.) nat1 and how you’ve created roughly 1,000 threads on how you hate a pop star that’s a million times more successful than you. ari3 

Your life is a train wreck and it’s fun to watch. sass3 

On 5/26/2019 at 6:02 AM, Freaky Prince said:

She transitioned just perfectly, that's why she is earning the global praise and success she is now. Maybe the situation doesnt please you or the bops stanning fags, but it works for her. rip4 She is in the bussiness and she has to survive in it (and it's clearly working) rip4 

well, not really. Since artpop she had a back-and-forth thing on whether Gaga with all her costumes and wigs was really her and had meanings (like she used to say) or not that she could never properly explain. 

3 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Nah, 2 years laughing my ass off at how stupid every post you make is. How nearly every thread you predict the opposite of what really happens (ex: Black Widow outperforming Dark Horse, FIL outpeaking Slumber Party, etc.) nat1 and how you’ve created roughly 1,000 threads on how you hate a pop star that’s a million times more successful than you. ari3 

Your life is a train wreck and it’s fun to watch. sass3 

You literally joined this forum the same time I did, you fucking weirdo. I guess you forgot about that part. And we have the same post count too. You’ve spent years hating multiple pop stars million times more successful than you will ever be too. ny2 So not only are you a train wreck, but you are apparently delusional too. Dragging yourself without even realizing ny1 

18 hours ago, Venom said:

I thought yall considered award shows corrupt when Gaga lost the TIHTY Oscar to Sam Smith and the MR Grammy to Ed Sheeran? Don't pick and choose when it's valid and when it's not just based on if your fave does well or not, ASIB isn't an accolade-worthy project and separately doesn't count for her solo career period point to the blank. brit15

I don’t give a fuck about literally any of that and never have. bebe1

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

You literally joined this forum the same time I did, you fucking weirdo. I guess you forgot about that part. And we have the same post count too. You’ve spent years hating multiple pop stars million times more successful than you will ever be too. ny2 So not only are you a train wreck, but you are apparently delusional too. Dragging yourself without even realizing ny1 

The difference: You CREATED thousands of threads dissing Britney. I only dissed X where you tried to take down my fave. I couldn’t care less about your flop fave otherwise. But you DO care about mine. Your obsession with her screams that you need help. nicki1 

So no, the dragging is still all on you ny1 

4 hours ago, Umbreon said:

The difference: You CREATED thousands of threads dissing Britney. I only dissed X where you tried to take down my fave. I couldn’t care less about your flop fave otherwise. But you DO care about mine. Your obsession with her screams that you need help. nicki1 

So no, the dragging is still all on you ny1 

I’ve literally been a #FREEBRITNEY advocate since 2008. ny4 11 years longer then you boo. You are a disgusting piece of lard that supported the misery of a celebrity just so you could log in to a forum to claim she was more relevant than her rival. You are garbage. And Christina still won. Yikes. You couldn’t just let this go a decade ago  and Britney could’ve been on a farm living happily ever after and y’all could’ve obsessed over another vocal less  singer. There been a lot of them these last few years oprah14  

On 5/26/2019 at 11:34 AM, Freaky Prince said:

It's her album and a movie in which main role is she, so it counts towards HER success.

It's not that deep. Whats not clicking indeed nicki5 

This is true. However he's right when he claims that she might not be able to reproduce the same success with her upcoming projects that will be non-movie related and that won't have an entire promotional campaign as huge as ASIB. nicki5 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

This is true. However he's right when he claims that she might not be able to reproduce the same success with her upcoming projects that will be non-movie related and that won't have an entire promotional campaign as huge as ASIB. nicki5 

No one's expecting LG6 to do better than ASIB, which is her most successful album chart wise nicki5

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

No one's expecting LG6 to do better than ASIB, which is her most successful album chart wise nicki5

Many monsters have been clinging to Shallow's success a lot though, so I'm assuming her sudden chart power doesn't need to rely on a movie campaign! nicki5 

7 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I’ve literally been a #FREEBRITNEY advocate since 2008. ny4 11 years longer then you boo. You are a disgusting piece of lard that supported the misery of a celebrity just so you could log in to a forum to claim she was more relevant than her rival. You are garbage. And Christina still won. Yikes. You couldn’t just let this go a decade ago  and Britney could’ve been on a farm living happily ever after and y’all could’ve obsessed over another vocal less  singer. There been a lot of them these last few years oprah14  

You’ve been an “advocate” (lmao) only to use as verification that your fave is better. You’ve only “supported” #FreeBritney because your whole life is dedicated to making an entire forum think X is relevant (big LMAO) and you discredit the past 11 years of music Brit’s made because of it. oprah14 

We’ll see in a couple months for her court appearance the conservatorship taken away. Then she’ll have creative control and freedom. She appears to have the desire to dance and perform still from the looks of her IG videos. But once the conservatorship is removed, I guess we’ll see if she lives a happy farm life or continues her career. Then you’ll have no excuse for your sad forum rants. xtina6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.