Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Why did "Always Remember Us This Way" flop?

4 hours ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

Are you dumb? Are you dumb? The song was only sent to UK, South Africa and Italy radios iirc and suddenly it's a official single all around the world? laughcry1

Except it played/plays on the radio in the States; I used to hear it on the radio station we play at work.

Also, to those saying it only being serviced in select areas doesn't mean it's an official single... yet, it does, lol. A single release is a single release, lol.

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

A non-single that was literally sent to radio stations and made available as digital download, etc. and even received a video of its own (first promoted on Spotify) on Gaga's YT channel and an actual single cover.

artworks-000456750522-zxfelx-t500x500.jp

6m7Vyws.png 

BossyDamagedAmberpenshell-size_restricte

The way the songs fully performed in the movie soared to over 100 million streams without TV promo

44 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Except it played/plays on the radio in the States; I used to hear it on the radio station we play at work.

So we have users who have heard it on radio... we have receipts of over 300 million collective streams without a live performance or any sort of promo... THE FLOPPERY!

8 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

So we have users who have heard it on radio... we have receipts of over 300 million collective streams without a live performance or any sort of promo... THE FLOPPERY!

I'm not here to negate a "flop" or "success," at all. IDGAF if it flops or not. I genuinely don't. My issue is with people nitpicking to the point of it being over-the-top.

undefined

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Also, to those saying it only being serviced in select areas doesn't mean it's an official single... yet, it does, lol. A single release is a single release, lol.

sweetie I've never heard it on the radio bebe1  Radios do whatever they want these days. If you want to call it anything, call it a promo single, but it's definitely NOT an actual single ari4

I'm glad it   wasn't released as a single...that era dragged on for so long. And then when radio finally started playing "Shallow" it    dragged on even more. 

19 hours ago, Madonna said:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-11_at_11.33.56_AM.jpg

You might wanna lower the pitch of your voice a bit, sis. Most humans can't hear sounds that are within the frequency range of dog whistles.

this is literally one of the worst drags i've read in my entire four years on this forum

On 5/26/2019 at 12:53 PM, Madonna said:

extremely talented Bradley Cooper earned her international success. 

Bitch pls 

what kind of delusion 

bradley cooper is barely even known outside of the US 

i literally forgot he existed up until asib and gags is way more relevant than him especially internationally if it wasn’t for her the Stan community and probably 80% of the people who listened to the music / watched the movie wouldn’t have given a single fuck about it 

9 hours ago, Brinty said:

Bitch pls 

what kind of delusion 

bradley cooper is barely even known outside of the US 

i literally forgot he existed up until asib and gags is way more relevant than him especially internationally if it wasn’t for her the Stan community and probably 80% of the people who listened to the music / watched the movie wouldn’t have given a single fuck about it 

1. When the hell did you decide to come back all of a sudden? Did you get banned somewhere else? jj2 

2. I said what I said!

17 minutes ago, Madonna said:

When the hell did you decide to come back all of a sudden? Did you get banned somewhere else? jj2 

Tbt I only came back to FOTP because I was banned from the World Of Pop discord server for saying aboriginal tribes should die out nat1

6 minutes ago, Venom said:

Tbt I only came back to FOTP because I was banned from the World Of Pop discord server for saying aboriginal tribes should die out nat1

Um that's an awful thing to say actually WTF?! dead2 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:00 PM, Umbreon said:

There are still people who think Bradley Cooper is the reason Shallow smashed dead2 

They aren't wrong... 

27 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Um that's an awful thing to say actually WTF?! dead2 

I had an episode and made a comment or 2 about the North Sentinel tribe being just as in the wrong for slaughtering that guy that invaded last year as he was for invading bebe1

38 minutes ago, Venom said:

Delete yourself 

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Delete yourself 

Nobody ever told me / will tell me why they can't just get vaccinated and adapt to regular culture 😭

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.