Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha teasing "Children of the Revolution" (?)

Recommended Posts

Andrew!    11,890

Is this a legit announcement or just something she’s saying dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ariana    1,336
4 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Is this a legit announcement or just something she’s saying dead2 

dead1 

is this the T-Rex cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,385

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,385

Please give more info before you post or I'll lose it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ariana    1,336
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Please give more info before you post or I'll lose it 

I think this is from the T-Rex tribute she recorded like last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,782
1 hour ago, Ariana said:

I think this is from the T-Rex tribute she recorded like last year

It is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,385

I really hope she isn't releasing the tribute album now fall1 

I need new music, not more covers fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    42,638
2 hours ago, Dan said:

I really hope she isn't releasing the tribute album now fall1 

I need new music, not more covers fall1 

shes only doing one song on the tribute album. fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×