Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Intimidated (Jimmy Neutron soundtrack song)

Just discovered this, apparently from the soundtrack of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (incidentally, the first movie I can actually remember seeing in theatres) and it was also the B-side to I'm a Slave For U. Anyways, I'm kinda psyched to stumble upon an early 2000s Britney Spears song that I never even knew existed and thought I'd share:

15 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Just discovered this, apparently from the soundtrack of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (incidentally, the first movie I can actually remember seeing in theatres) and it was also the B-side to I'm a Slave For U. Anyways, I'm kinda psyched to stumble upon an early 2000s Britney Spears song that I never even knew existed and thought I'd share:

13 hours ago, Moonlight said:

I’ve never heard it before either ari7 

you didnt know about it? it was on the reissue of the singles collection

(disc 10 of the box set)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Singles_Collection_(Britney_Spears_album)#Track_listing

i will say i didnt know it was on any soundtrack. also didnt know that there was a Jimmy Neutron soundtrack at all. mad5 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.