Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

5 Years of "The Elusive Chanteuse"

Dedicated, Thirsty, You Don't Know What to Do, The Art of Letting Go, #Beautiful, Meteorite, You're Mine (Eternal), Heavenly and Make It Look Good still slap hard to this day

D7j8ULHX4AAFutq.jpg:large

This album will always have a special place in my heart, I heard YDKWTD on Tumblr and just had to listen to the rest of MIAM and it was all I listened to for like 2 months. Then I got into the rest of Mariah's albums and the rest is history. 

S23mAmQ.gif 

3 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

Dedicated, Thirsty, You Don't Know What to Do, The Art of Letting Go, #Beautiful, Meteorite, You're Mine (Eternal), Heavenly and Make It Look Good still slap hard to this day

D7j8ULHX4AAFutq.jpg:large

Where's Camouflage and Cry.?

EyEAGm8.gif 

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

I never did listen to this album. Let me pull up a trusty Deezer ripper real quick jj2

Update: I hate it, only You Don't Know What To Do consumed my limbs, Caution outsold

EyEAGm8.gif

Meteorite, You’re Mine (Eternal), The Art of Letting Go, #Beautiful, Thirsty, Faded, Supernatural, You Don’t Know What To Do, Make It Look Good legend1

Truly an underrated masterpiece.

what an iconic album and the name has become a classic! massively underrated can't believe it's been 5 years already i remember waiting for it like it was yesterday 

S23mAmQ.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.