Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Madame X's new rumours: 'Killers' video, Pride performance, 'I Rise' video and 'second album' (?)

There are some rumours regarding Madame X coming from one of our most reliable source out there, Mensch. Take it with a hrain of salt and discuss.

mad6

Omg I spoke to somebody who heard the album!!! He said it was amazing! The drag queens video is for Killers! He said it’s amazing! He said so much but idk what to believe!!! 

I’m beyond excited! 

The video is based on Scarface (I guess that explains her looking like Michelle Pheiffer in the still we got of her in the sequin outfit)  and the dancing is weird and there’s a shootout in the club. 

Apparently he said it reminded him of living for love but much better 

Also I don’t know how much I believe this but there will be another record dropped soon afterward...apparently already recorded and ready but THAT I find hard to believe. A full dance record

A song during Pride will be filmed for a music video possibly for I Rise...idk how much I believe that either.  

I saw pics and he described lots of songs!!! 

There was a rumour some months ago that she would release another album spme weeks/months after MX, but I can't find it right now. 

However, what do you think? tina1

I think that video could  be for God Control, judging by that message in the video scene that is similar to song's lyrics. However, it doesn't rule out Killers, since both songs seem to be political and  a message like "We need to wake up" would fit any political song.

A second album? A dance one? orly1 Hard to believe. It sounds like a made up story by a fan who desperately wants something like   COADF.

If it is real, then I don't think it will come soon, because Madonna is about to focus on Madame X and a tour. An EP would make more sense during touring. 

There are just too many details from one person. jj3 

7 hours ago, Agent X said:

Wasn't he wrong about Crave? eve1 

BTW Madonna mentioned mixtape on Instagram.

Yeah, but it was his only "mistake" lol.

However, there's a record store in Paris dedicated just to Madonna (Lucky Star Records) whom posted about the second album rumour too some months ago.

I don't think it's a full album either, but it could be something in the vein of an EP, mixtape or remix album ('Veronica Electronica', ha revenge). ny13

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

But i rise video was promised long time ago so its not really that exclusive news in this case moo1

What happened to all the stuff she filmed in Portugal? It seemed as if she had enough material for a visual album or a documentary. 🤔

10 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

What happened to all the stuff she filmed in Portugal? It seemed as if she had enough material for a visual album or a documentary. 🤔

Maybe tour visuals tho, that drag queens video might have been for tour too shrug1

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Maybe tour visuals tho, that drag queens video might have been for tour too shrug1

She didn't even have film Crave yet then and she was doing tour videos? jj4 I don't think this tour will have big visuals anyway. jj4

9 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

so i guess this is true cos she just teased I RISE Video moo1 

That is tour rehearsal. eve1 

Any video  made during Pride won't look good. I mean, it will be just a recording of a performance. Miles Away vol.2. sia2 

2 hours ago, Madame X said:

She didn't even have film Crave yet then and she was doing tour videos? jj4 I don't think this tour will have big visuals anyway. jj4

She filmed lot of stuff in last few months so im pretty sure some of it will end up being used for tour shrug1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.