Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Cardi announces new single...how will it do?

Predictions? “Please me” may have peaked at #3, but it fell quickly and underwhelmed in streaming and on radio even though Bruno Mars was on it. Her latest features with DJ khaled and her hubby aren’t exploding either. Cardi’s last solo single “Money”, failed to reach the top 10 all together. Will this finally prove that Cardi is nothing more than a social media personality who sometimes raps, or will this be the moment she proves she has longevity? Opinions nat1  

Also why does she look like lil Kim on the single cover?

Just now, Winnie. said:

Bitch, I’ve been waiting for Press to drop since she teased the snippets giveup3

Coming to knock down Old Town Roadgiveup3

Can I hear the snippet? Where?

i feel as if her time in the spotlight is over. don't know if she's touring or what but i have heard literally nothing of any relevance from her lately. i wonder if she'll get another money success or a major smash.

Please Me probably flopped because it's a "Finesse pt2" 

If the song in that snippet is what she's planning to release, then the sooner it's off the charts the better. 

3 hours ago, Electric said:

Snippet she posted a while back;

100 Million views giveup2

3 hours ago, Venom said:

Listening to Cardi B is always gonna be just as problematic as listening to R. Kelly and I'll never understand y'all sass1

Imagine thinking that she is a comparable to a pedophile. 

I mean not surprising from a Barb since their fav is a pedo apologist as well. 

19 minutes ago, Simón. said:

I mean not surprising from a Barb since their fav is a pedo apologist as well. 

I'm literally not even a Barb, I don't have songs by her in my library or in my playlists bey4

I'm just not stupid enough to think bailing a problematic sibling out of prison is worse than drugging + robbing men, having your team beat up women, etc. It doesn't add up. It literally doesn't add up. Saying what Nicki did is worse makes it look like you're either A] desperate for a reason to dislike her and stan her competition, or B] blatantly colorist.

26 minutes ago, Venom said:

I'm literally not even a Barb, I don't have songs by her in my library or in my playlists bey4

I'm just not stupid enough to think bailing a problematic sibling out of prison is worse than drugging + robbing men, having your team beat up women, etc. It doesn't add up. It literally doesn't add up. Saying what Nicki did is worse makes it look like you're either A] desperate for a reason to dislike her and stan her competition, or B] blatantly colorist.

Then why do you come in every thread about Cardi thread and be an apologist to Nicki things?

you compared Cardi to R.Kelly. I mean brit15 the sexist jumped out! 

Just now, Simón. said:

Then why do you come in every thread about Cardi thread and be an apologist to Nicki things?

you compared Cardi to R.Kelly. I mean brit15 the sexist jumped out! 

Are you fucking serious? brit15 I have actually mentioned before in other threads that what Nicki's done wasn't okay. But what Cardi did was objectively far worse. "Sexist". I really don't get what's sexist about holding dangers to society accountable for their actions? You act like you do that when you really just want to focus on this one specific instance with Nicki as a reason for your burning hatred towards her, but then excuse Cardi for her countless problematic actions, and for what reason? Because she's not Nicki? Because she's lighter skinned than Nicki? You tell me! Cardi drugged men, Cardi was involved in more than one instance of violence against other women, Cardi claimed that she would have a 'tranny' rape her man if he cheated, Cardi calculated beef to look like Nicki's better alternative instead of actually working for her career as a non-one-hit-wonder, Cardi ranted in videos about how everything's so 'hard' for her and how The Shade Room blocked her comments when they were really just filtered out by Instagram whilst her neglected baby was screaming and crying in the background, etc. 

She's a horrible human being, and she deserves to be cancelled. Believe what you want, but don't go out of your way trying to defend her, JUST because you like taking the side against Nicki, when, let's be real, you could actually pull your head out of your ass and side with neither of them and cancel both of them for the problematic shit they've each done.

That's all I have to say.sass1

Please Me peaked at #3 literally when rip4  the song had zero longevity and impact literally heard it once... rip3 anyways, it might do okay considering it's cardi and they're gonna pull out all the stops for it, big-budget video, promo, a lil payola etc might even be a hit if the song is good enough 

I agree. Her hits haven't really been sticking for some reason bebe1 Please Me was payoled to death on radio and youtube and Money barely did anything. 

Press...does not sound good. bebe1

6 hours ago, Venom said:

Speak on it whit1 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.