Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sweetersongs 1st Edition

Jord_n    0

mzi.akekkwyd.170x170-75.jpg

Well, I know some people know about this album but the majority doesn't, I guess. So, I decided to share. This album contains a lot of Ke$ha's (unreleased) music, in probably better quality than the ones out there.

Someone should buy it and share the iTunes Plus files. =)<3

You can check it here.

Liberated Matt    361

yeah this has been out awhile, they're not itunes plus, they're the same leaked demos converted to a different format to make it seem like it. someone made a fake compilation and uploaded it to itunes...i thought it wouldve been removed by now

Jord_n    0
yeah this has been out awhile, they're not itunes plus, they're the same leaked demos converted to a different format to make it seem like it. someone made a fake compilation and uploaded it to itunes...i thought it wouldve been removed by now

I didn't know people could just make compilations and upload them to iTunes... I thought that could be some sort of official and the files could have a better quality but well...

Jord_n    0
These are better quality then the ones I have but Im not buying them lol

I think some are better quality than the ones I have too actually, specially Stuck Up Little Bitches.

Thomas    115

oh um1

Jord_n    0
well regardless they sound better then the ones I have lol

Just Stuck Up Little Bitches sounds better than my version. The others are same quality I believe.

Guest Ain't No Other Man   
Guest Ain't No Other Man

O: I haven't heard most of these... I might have to buy this o:

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.