Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Is "Change Your Mind" by Britney Spears a copy of a Greek song?

Check the first 4 seconds of the greek song below, if you put them on replay for 3 minutes you have the base instrumental for Change Your Mind. The only difference i can hear, is that Britney's is a little more faster, a little. xtina2

Greek song

Spoiler

Change Your Mind

Spoiler

Sound pretty similar to me.

S6AVQF5.gif

@Agugaga thoughts?

tumblr_mh2pngbPxy1rqprtbo2_400.jpg

36 minutes ago, Venom said:

This is lowkey a reach brit15

20 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

But this is a bit of a reach.brit15

How is this a reach? They sound exactly the same. um1

6 hours ago, Venom said:

This is lowkey a reach brit15 Let's get into the REAL copyright infringement!

You are literally drifting back to your old self with these utterly delusional statements. moo12 

How can you come up with an even bigger reach than the one you've been criticising? lol3 

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You are literally drifting back to your old self with these utterly delusional statements. moo12 

How can you come up with an even bigger reach than the one you've been criticising? lol3 

I don't know what you mean with "utterly delusional statements" plural. It remains factually highly problematic to stan Cardi B, and the verses to NTLTC remain debatably sounding just like the verses to Outta My Hands. brit7

8 hours ago, Brinty said:

Glory would’ve flopped even harder 

no thanksayumi1

How would it have flopped harder if they released the best song and biggest bop of the album as lead single?

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

How would it have flopped harder if they released the best song and biggest bop of the album as lead single?

Unfortunately, sometimes it doesn’t work. shrug1 

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

It’s a bop but not lead single material lmao 

not every bop can be released as a lead 

that’s like releasing shadow as the lead single for in the zone or he about to lose me as the lead for femme fatale

it just doesn’t make sense 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.