Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Madonna is doing Human Nature...AGAIN

I fucking can't with this bitch performing the biggest flop of this album and ignoring everything else. lol3 

Candy Shop is most definitely being performed again.

7 minutes ago, Venom said:

Human Nature is one of her top 5 songs so its not a bad thing

But in this rendition, it sounds like everyone there is tired brit15

Considering it's one of her least successful singles, she's done it way too many times already. 2001,2008,2009,2012... yet she's been paying everything else from that album dust. lol3 

This song does not deserve another tour rendition. Enough is enough.

In case y'all forgot...these are the reasons why she's gotta stop performing this damn song:

This needs to be given a big long rest. Enough is enough! scream2 

1 hour ago, Agent X said:

I love Human Nature and it would be interesting to see her delivering some tribal version, but enough is enough.

Rescue Me, I'll Remember, Bad Girl... She should do those songs. um2 

Well... this is just a workshop. Not even propper rehearsals, just random artistic ideas that will later take form in rehearsals. Maybe HN it's not even on the tour after all.

I love this song so much but I 100% agree. ENUFFFFFF of this when Bedtime Stories is FULL with other deserving masterpieces.  bey4 Hell I’d even take a deep cut from Erotica over another rendition of this song especially given how she’s butchered it several times in the last few cycles. The S&S version was good but after that it should have been retired for a bit. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Just because it's being rehearsed doesn't mean it'll make the setlist. We all remember what happened to Hold Tight on the RHT. 

And THAT was sad because the version that was being rehearsed sounded interesting.

4 hours ago, Pawn said:

@Madonna confirming what a terrible fan she is ...yet again. Why you so obsessed?

I should rather ask you why the fuck you are so obsessed with me? 

I don't have to prove myself as a fan. I have done more for this section than you have. Still, I won't blindly stan anything she does like a TRUE fan would. Now please shut the fuck up and hop off my dick. Go to MNation if you want a place where no one is allowed to criticize her.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.