Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Madonna is doing Human Nature...AGAIN

wow! hopefully she does, this is one of my fav songs from her and i plan to see her live too for the first time (if she actually comes to chile nn) but i think that with the whole theme she's going with this era, Secret and Take a Bow would fit so incredibly well on the setlist

I hope this is the same version she sang at the January IG video, it sounded good. And if the performances are as we see them in the videos, just walking around the stage and singing without dancing, i want, no, i DEMAND good vocals.

17 hours ago, Madonna said:

I should rather ask you why the fuck you are so obsessed with me? 

I don't have to prove myself as a fan. I have done more for this section than you have. Still, I won't blindly stan anything she does like a TRUE fan would. Now please shut the fuck up and hop off my dick. Go to MNation if you want a place where no one is allowed to criticize her.

You've done more for this section than me!? You talk like you've been curing cancer. Bahahah! 

Why you so obsessed with she?
And boy I want to know, lyin' that you're a fan of she
When everybody knows, it's clear that you're upset with me
Oh, finally found a girl that you couldn't impress
Last man on the earth, still couldn't get this
You're delusional, you're delusional
Girl you're losing your mind 
It's confusing yo, you're confused you know
Why you wasting your time? 
Got you all fired up, with your Napoleon complex
Seein' right through you like you're bathin' in Windex

undefined

7 hours ago, Madame X said:

I hope this is the same version she sang at the January IG video, it sounded good. And if the performances are as we see them in the videos, just walking around the stage and singing without dancing, i want, no, i DEMAND good vocals.

They are not its just workshop not reherasal moo1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.