Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Does your faves name emanate power when spoken?

imagine the generic baritone announcer voice saying your faves name. Does it just emit that aura of legendaryness?

examples: “introducing...”

”Muh-rye-yuh Care-re” the crowd erupts in applause, heads turn at the entrance of a queen. “I was just listening to We Belong Together yesterday!”, “Me too!”

”Muh-Donna” the audience roars in applause, turning to one another in awe of the pop goddess. “Vogue, Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer, so many classics!”

examples that don’t: 

“Ariana grande” “ahhh” to 13 year old girls and one 31 year old gay man say in unison. Their cloud posters with the lyrics “arms crossed with an attitude yuh” sprawled on it, obstruct the view of the people behind them

”Christina Aguilera” the crowd refuses to raise their heads from their phones, unsure of who the announcer just introduced, instead they look to the ground in fear that a puddle of menstruation will rear it’s ugly head 

Yes, have an announcer name Deee-Lite and you will hear loud legendary murmuring of teens asking "Who?" and old people saying "I forgot they existed"

228BCBD5-9CDE-4A58-AABA-748E2AAD36D6.jpeg.45692ffa9313cb3592b01f5490aec7ea.jpeg

On 5/29/2019 at 5:40 PM, Urbanov said:

Beyoncé

... and crows goes Apeshit

bey7 

Yes and the crows will be the only ones doing so bey7

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.