Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Is this the best tour of a pop girl EVER?

It’s a bit difficult to compare something themed so specifically to other tours that have taken a “theme” and interpreter it more abstractly, but I feel like it’s up there with Madonna’s best tours as one of the finest pop girl productions, for sure. To me, it’s sophisticated and polished enough that it doesn’t seem like a campy tour the way some lesser “themed” ones are. 

13 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

every gay on the planet Needs to see that tour once they turn 18 tbh its so good 

mandatory wA2aTYC.gif

every gay that hasn't seen any bit of it will have their gay card revoked once and for all wA2aTYC.gif

If Kylie's music wasn't so terribly cheesy and gay, it would be.

4 hours ago, Venom said:

Related imageImage result for born this way ballRelated imageImage result for california dreams tour

Okay, I don't know about you but I saw the BTWBall live and the Monster Ball obliterates it entirely. BTWB was really fucking lame, even the castle. 

Just now, Madonna said:

Okay, I don't know about you but I saw the BTWBall live and the Monster Ball obliterates it entirely. BTWB was really fucking lame, even the castle. 

I never watched the Monster Ball in full in videos or anything and I don't get what the concept is oprah9

I mainly have nostalgia for the BTWB era because of Mother G.O.A.T. thing nat1

Image result for mother goat gaga

Just now, Venom said:

I never watched the Monster Ball in full in videos or anything and I don't get what the concept is oprah9

I mainly have nostalgia for the BTWB era because of Mother G.O.A.T. thing nat1

Image result for mother goat gaga

Wait. You stan Gaga but you have never seen her best tour in full? dead2 

Stan card immediately revoked.

Besides, Mother G.O.A.T. was cheap as fuck in reality. The whole tour could have been so much more if she just stuck with the original idea.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Besides, Mother G.O.A.T. was cheap as fuck in reality. The whole tour could have been so much more if she just stuck with the original idea.

My stan card was already in shatters when Perfect Illusion was released, and thrown out when ASIB was released bebe1

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

What is this original concept you have inside information about? lmfao2 

what was the original idea twink? 

Monsterball is still her best tour to date FACT and TEE 

33 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

What is this original concept you have inside information about? lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

what was the original idea twink? 

It was originally going to be a continuation of the Monster Ball. I'm pretty sure she said that herself. The iHeartRadio performance teased the original stage set-up (she announced that it would but nothing of what we saw there actually appeared in the actual show). 

The whole alien fugitive storyline barely made any sense and the setlist was messy and all over the place. It could have been so much better with proper sections, interludes and backdrops.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It was originally going to be a continuation of the Monster Ball. I'm pretty sure she said that herself. The iHeartRadio performance teased the original stage set-up (she announced that it would but nothing of what we saw there actually appeared in the actual show). 

The whole alien fugitive storyline barely made any sense and the setlist was messy and all over the place. It could have been so much better with proper sections, interludes and backdrops.

well the whole mix between Alien, Castle and Motor bike club was messy cos the Castle was there the whole time moo1 

a LED screen would be much better for the Alien and Motor Club part moo1 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.