Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SHANE

Poppy - Scary Mask ft. FEVER 333 (Music Video)

Just now, LastGoodbye said:

how did she go from this

to that bebe1missing the poppy.computer era so much rn 

I miss it too giveup1but once the money starts running dry and the metal thing isn't getting her any attention she'll go right back to the P.C style so I'm enjoying the new sound while it lasts

1 minute ago, Shane said:

I miss it too giveup1but once the money starts running dry and the metal thing isn't getting her any attention she'll go right back to the P.C style so I'm enjoying the new sound while it lasts

I even went to her PC Tour in London and I left quite happy because of how creative everything was brit7

4 minutes ago, LastGoodbye said:

I even went to her PC Tour in London and I left quite happy because of how creative everything was brit7

Her live shows are a lot of fun. During the last tour they updated all of the poppy.computer songs to have more of a rock sound to match the new material and it worked so well bey7

1 minute ago, Shane said:

she makes pop music, this is a pop music forum, what other reason could one need bey8

If you call her awkward meshes of alternative and heavy metal 'pop' then I don't know what you're here for brit15 I thought @Chris Morlock already occupied the emo role of FOTP

And I don't see the appeal Poppy has for you, considering she had her whole image built around mocking her director's abuse victim, stalked her and joined her Japanese-learning school to freak her out, accused an innocent man of abuse just because he sided with Mars Argo (previously mentioned abuse victim), stole commissioned merch designs without payment, is seen as a fairweather friend by literally everyone from her past life, leaked an interviewer's phone number because her company wouldn't delete an out-of-character interview, accused Grimes of bullying and stealing songwriting credits (mind you she never saw the process of a Grimes song being written, We Appreciate Power was pre-written before Poppy's brief involvement) simply because Grimes called Play Destroy "meh" on Twitter, etc.

13 minutes ago, Venom said:

If you call her awkward meshes of alternative and heavy metal 'pop' then I don't know what you're here for brit15 I thought @Chris Morlock already occupied the emo role of FOTP

And I don't see the appeal Poppy has for you, considering she had her whole image built around mocking her director's abuse victim, stalked her and joined her Japanese-learning school to freak her out, accused an innocent man of abuse just because he sided with Mars Argo (previously mentioned abuse victim), stole commissioned merch designs without payment, is seen as a fairweather friend by literally everyone from her past life, leaked an interviewer's phone number because her company wouldn't delete an out-of-character interview, accused Grimes of bullying and stealing songwriting credits (mind you she never saw the process of a Grimes song being written, We Appreciate Power was pre-written before Poppy's brief involvement) simply because Grimes called Play Destroy "meh" on Twitter, etc.

brit15 

28 minutes ago, Shane said:

she makes pop music, this is a pop music forum, what other reason could one need bey8

if this is pop for you eve1 

Just now, Venom said:

Did I lie brit15

well i never followed Poppy or the whole Poppy/Mars Argo issue(s) so brit15 

ive read what has been told to me on here. and i havent really payed too much attention to Poppy to begin with brit15 

13 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

brit15 

if this is pop for you eve1 

What would you call it if it isn't pop tho? To me it's a pop-structured song with heavy metal influence. Doesn't need a dance beat to be considered pop 

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

What would you call it if it isn't pop tho? To me it's a pop-structured song with heavy metal influence. Doesn't need a dance beat to be considered pop 

its more alternative than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Miley said:

She needs more this:

She made most of Bubblebath long before she became That Poppy and engaged in all the problematicities, so we'll likely never see another Bubblebath bebe1

55 minutes ago, Miley said:

She needs more this:

I want more Bubblebath too but the metal is giving her good traction right now so I’m into it 

This song gives me Bubblebath vibes and it was made in 2017 so she’s very capable of bringing the sound back.

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Can you let people enjoy the things they love without your unwanted opinion? Jesus Christ. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.