Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Caution vs Madame X: Reviews!

Snatching this thread and will be updating as reviews come in!

Caution: 

Rolling Stone: 80

MusicOMH: 100

Entertainment Weekly: 83

Clash Music: 80

Madame X: 

Rolling Stone: 60

MusicOMH: 90

Entertainment Weekly: 67

Clash Music: 60 

2 hours ago, Winnie. said:

The album which has a 82 on metacritic and whose singles charted higher on ITunes without a feature brit3

She missed #1 cause Billie Eilish had release her first album and Bad Guy. Otherwise it would've reach #1.

tumblr_muo97edmEm1qjdr2ho6_250.gif

Plus it had 1000 more pts than GTFO

https://kworb.net/ww/archive/20190418.html

https://kworb.net/ww/archive/20180913.html

She filled top 4 io iTunes with her Rebel Heart songs and two other songs were in top 10. She didn't have a problem doing it back then solo, she wouldn't have a problem doing it now, without Maluma. Maluma isn't even a big artist on iTunes.

https://kworb.net/ww/archive/20141221.html

Caution being released in Xmas period with no hits basing on Xmas song hype... how convenient 

Since when MetaCritic has any say there...?

Since when most of those reviews are relevant and true...? 

Everyone is going to judge Madge because of ESC performance and lack of hits as Queen of Pop...

Mariah is Local and basically her career depends from one Xmas song since MIMI

12 hours ago, isrobi said:

Caution being released in Xmas period with no hits basing on Xmas song hype... how convenient 

Since when MetaCritic has any say there...?

Since when most of those reviews are relevant and true...? 

Everyone is going to judge Madge because of ESC performance and lack of hits as Queen of Pop...

Mariah is Local and basically her career depends from one Xmas song since MIMI

Don’t know how Xmas is supposed to make people buy Mariah’s new album? It’s a nostalgic Christmas classic, it has no bearing on her current sales. 

i guess Madonnas “critical acclaim” isn’t worth anything since most critics aren’t “relevant and true”! 

Mariah is just much more harshly by everyone and GP whenever she releases or performs. Not only did she have hits and success, but she had a legendary vocal. 

No one expects anything from Madonna, who has nothing going for her now. 

On 5/30/2019 at 5:47 PM, Winnie. said:

The album which has a 82 on metacritic 

Good for ha but it's only counting 9 critics. She won over 9 critics. Call me when she's pulling an 82 or higher with double digits actually reviewing. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Good for ha but it's only counting 9 critics. She won over 9 critics. Call me when she's pulling an 82 or higher with double digits actually reviewing. 

Shawn mendes stan talking about critics lmfao2 

10 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Shawn mendes stan talking about critics lmfao2 

He's got two albums for MC. One yes is mixed, one is positive. But I have a long list of artists I stan that have at least 2 critically acclaimed albums to their name, so I'm doing just fine. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.