Sign in to follow this  

Caution vs Madame X: Reviews!

Winnie.    18,563
19 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

@Winnie. look at this masterpiece, Mariah would never !!!

Reveal hidden contents

I have a cage
It's called the stage
When I'm let out 
I run about 
And sing and dance and sweat and yell 
I have so many tales to tell 
I like to push things to the edge 
And inch my way along the ledge 
I feel like God, I feel like shit 
The paradox, an even split 
It's just a job, I always say 
I should be grateful everyday 
Sometimes I think I just can't do it 
But I persist and I get through it 
And I console myself each night . . .

brit15 

brit15 This is really pathetic for anyone to write, this has to be something she wrote while performing nude for a record deal in france.brit15

Madame X    21,832
16 hours ago, HninSi said:

The hatred from Madonna's fanbase is greater. Don't. 

Pitchfork journalist reviewed MX yesterday, the review was focused in her age, recent interviews, looks, performances etc, and then compared her few times with Mariah Carey. ny12 He got dragged for filth and got exposed as a Mariah/Janet stan, that has hate on Madonna many times on the past. ny12 He was screaming that he loves Madonna and he wasn't biased, until we found articles of him dragging Madonna and saying he doesn't like her. ny12 Moo fans can't stop being pressed even when they're doing their "job", please.  ny12

Winnie.    18,563
2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Pitchfork journalist reviewed MX yesterday, the review was focused in her age, recent interviews, looks, performances etc, and then compared her few times with Mariah Carey. ny12 He got dragged for filth and got exposed as a Mariah/Janet stan, that has hate on Madonna many times on the past. ny12 He was screaming that he loves Madonna and he wasn't biased, until we found articles of him dragging Madonna and saying he doesn't like her. ny12 Moo fans can't stop being pressed even when they're doing their "job", please.  ny12

Regardless of the Pitchfork interview, various other critics agree seeing as how Caution is more acclaimed. 

The bolded happens for every female artist to ever exist, so that's irrelevant. 

Various long time Mariah haters gave Caution stellar acclaim, just because he used to dislike madonna doesn't mean he still does.

Anyway, check ever comment section for every madonna music video in existence and you'll see mariah mentioned more than madonna by madonna stans brit15

Madame X    21,832
23 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Regardless of the Pitchfork interview, various other critics agree seeing as how Caution is more acclaimed. 

The bolded happens for every female artist to ever exist, so that's irrelevant. 

Various long time Mariah haters gave Caution stellar acclaim, just because he used to dislike madonna doesn't mean he still does.

Anyway, check ever comment section for every madonna music video in existence and you'll see mariah mentioned more than madonna by madonna stans brit15

That's a problematic troll with 5 accounts posting the same comments again and again. brit15

He also got banned on Pop Justice, and a racist letter written by him was revealed by M fans today again. brit15 And him comparing Madonna with Mariah 2 times in the review shows his intentions. brit15 "Crave is like We Belong Together". Crack, Madonna outvocals Moo on Crave. brit15

HninSi    365
6 hours ago, Madame X said:

The bitterness of madonnanation, a whole official fansite, excels. undefined

Saiga    15,865

I don't even understand why people defend Madame X so much when Rebel Heart is better in every department. Even when I dislike that album I realize that. gaga1

Agent X    6,860
16 hours ago, Urbanov said:

@Winnie. look at this masterpiece, Mariah would never !!!

Reveal hidden contents

I have a cage
It's called the stage
When I'm let out 
I run about 
And sing and dance and sweat and yell 
I have so many tales to tell 
I like to push things to the edge 
And inch my way along the ledge 
I feel like God, I feel like shit 
The paradox, an even split 
It's just a job, I always say 
I should be grateful everyday 
Sometimes I think I just can't do it 
But I persist and I get through it 
And I console myself each night . . .

brit15 

Uh baby I don't think you know
Just yes
How much I love you
Have you ever felt lonely
When you know you gotta leave me
That's
How much I love you
Oh baby I don't think you know
Just yes
How much I love you

wendy1 

Jjang    13,456
17 hours ago, Winnie. said:

brit15 This is really pathetic for anyone to write, this has to be something she wrote while performing nude for a record deal in france.brit15

lol its actually just a poem she wrote to comfort herself before going to sleep burn1

This one though! > 

Madame X    21,832
2 hours ago, Jjang said:

lol its actually just a poem she wrote to comfort herself before going to sleep burn1

This one though! > 

a tribute to some FOTP members maybe? lol3

Urbanov    45,642
14 hours ago, Saiga said:

I don't even understand why people defend Madame X so much when Rebel Heart is better in every department. Even when I dislike that album I realize that. gaga1

Drag it

ICEQueen    228

Ugh!  I love my polarizing fave!  Makes for a more interesting career and music.  Mariah's career (beautiful voice) is a flatline of a career, you know what to expect from her every single time. Rather boring.

Jjang    13,456
7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Drag it

You left team taste, I see rih7

16 hours ago, Agent X said:

Uh baby I don't think you know
Just yes
How much I love you
Have you ever felt lonely
When you know you gotta leave me
That's
How much I love you
Oh baby I don't think you know
Just yes
How much I love you

wendy1 

I drive my Mini Cooper
and I'm feeling super-dooper

Yo, they tell I'm a trooper
and you know I'm satisfied
I do yoga and pilates
and the room is full of hotties
So I'm checking out the bodies
and you know I'm satisfied

ari11

Urbanov    45,642
7 hours ago, Jjang said:

You left team taste, I see rih7

No, I still think it’s a good record BUT there are a couple of songs that definitely decrease entire album’s quality and the joy of listening 

Madame X    21,832
26 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

No, I still think it’s a good record BUT there are a couple of songs that definitely decrease entire album’s quality and the joy of listening 

That was a bigger problem on RH tho. It had some songs that shouldn't be on it, or just save them for deluxe idk. kesha5

Urbanov    45,642
1 minute ago, Madame X said:

That was a bigger problem on RH tho. It had some songs that shouldn't be on it, or just save them for deluxe idk. kesha5

To me they are quite on the same level when it comes to that tbh. Although in case of MX I’d rather have deluxe tracks on the standard version tbh!

Jjang    13,456
5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

That's fair - but you think Rebel Heart is better? brit1 I'm shocked you'd think that album is good, let alone better than this one.

Urbanov    45,642
9 hours ago, Jjang said:

That's fair - but you think Rebel Heart is better? brit1 I'm shocked you'd think that album is good, let alone better than this one.

14 hours ago, Urbanov said:

To me they are quite on the same level when it comes to that tbh. Although in case of MX I’d rather have deluxe tracks on the standard version tbh!

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.