Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

5/31: Katy vs Miley vs Cardi

Who will flop hardest?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will flop hardest?

• Cardi B
    • Katy Perry
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Xtina’s Vegas residency kick off

1 minute ago, Mikey Likey said:

Hmmmm hard to say but I’ll go with Cardi the others got white privilege on their side ny6 

Cardi will most likely beat them both in streaming tho. They will probably beat her on radio. So it will be interesting to see. nat1 

Katy ironically called her track Never Really Over eve1 GP wasn’t even up for her collab with Zedd, so I don’t expect her to suddenly smash out of nowhere. 

Cardi>Miley>Katy

considering how bad miley did last era, i'd say her.. i have faith in miss perry, and we all know cardi will have a cute hit and then fade out just like she had with money

Y’all really expect Miley to do well? laughcry1 

Katy will flop but all of the promo and radio deals she has lined up will at least make it survive longer than Cattitude or whatever tf Miley’s single is called laughcry1 

Cardi will smash though that’s for sure.

1 hour ago, Mikey Likey said:

Hmmmm hard to say but I’ll go with Cardi the others got white privilege on their side ny6 

White privilege really is the ability to flop hard on the music charts lately tho dead4 

I do think Cardi will do the best of the 3 considering how heavy urban/rap is in the climate right now.

I must be behind is this like a real era-launching single from Kety? brit14 I want her to do well more than the other two but I’d be really surprised. 365 was great and it got paid dust and whenever I’ve seen her in the news it’s been about American Idol. Still, hoping for the best!

Press and NRO wl be hits

Miley isnt getting any hit material out of this. shouldve milked NBLAH more. Idk what the point of this EP is if its all the same old experimental garbage with terrible production quality

What the fuck is Miley doing with this Missy Elliot / Pharrell reject. 

Press is decent, although i doubt i'll be saving it on Spotify. 

Katy slays, i love Never Really Over already and hope it becomes the song of the summer. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.