Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Never Really Over Music Video

5 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This is the best thing she's released since CTTR. And both this and CTTR are light years better than anything else on Witness. More of this Katy please. The visuals are STUNNING too.

27 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Basic but so so beautiful... Taking me right back to her first two albums

I feel like some of y'all on FOTP and elsewhere hate Prism and Witness for reasons that have nothing to do with the music itself nat1

Yes, Witness has its hiccups, but when you ignore Hey Hey Hey and Mind Maze, all 4 of her main albums are generally close on the quality scale. I'd even go as far as to say Teenage Dream is really the lowest out of the 4, considering it's visibly the least consistent/cohesive project she's made, including her other 3-4 albums that existed prior to One Of The Boys. 

53 minutes ago, Venom said:

I feel like some of y'all on FOTP and elsewhere hate Prism and Witness for reasons that have nothing to do with the music itself nat1

Yes, Witness has its hiccups, but when you ignore Hey Hey Hey and Mind Maze, all 4 of her main albums are generally close on the quality scale. I'd even go as far as to say Teenage Dream is really the lowest out of the 4, considering it's visibly the least consistent/cohesive project she's made, including her other 3-4 albums that existed prior to One Of The Boys. 

Prism was basic af... The songs were all cliche although I do Stan some of them. Witness was just plain unlikeable 

7 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This is the best thing she's released since CTTR. And both this and CTTR are light years better than anything else on Witness. More of this Katy please. The visuals are STUNNING too.

mte.

10 hours ago, Americunt said:

I actually like the full a lot better than just the chorus snippet. Also, the video is gorgeous! It felt like a One of the Boys era video, with the serious throwback visuals and little tinges of humor. Not sure how it's gonna do commercially, but I think it's better than anything she's served since Teenage Dream, tbh. jj2 

NOT AMERICUNT stanning. this must be because of the pop music draught asjdajs

4 hours ago, Merryem said:

it's the double even that i hate the most bebe1 

its a bop otherwise tho bebe1 

honestly THE bridge is everything

i love it sm and it's weird cos fanbases are like uniting and the gp seem to be here for it? this is doing miles better than i anticipated

she really seems happier this era and she addressed people dragging her hairstyle in the fan event yesterday lmfao1 the sis reads pop music forums defo

2 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Prism was basic af... The songs were all cliche although I do Stan some of them. Witness was just plain unlikeable 

PRISM has some of her WORST lyrics ever but it's got some stellar tracks. I like probably about 70%. Witness should have been an EP because it has some of her best songs and the worst trash I've ever heard.

OOTB >> PRISM >>> TD (despite being the most cohesive, sorray!) > Witness

The pre chorus has got to be one of the most beautiful I've ever heard, so powerful ny10

But since the pre chorus is so powerful the chorus seems like a drop in energy like idk it was building to smth big but it went another way

But the song is good despite this. It reminds me of her stuff from Teenage Dream and it's really perfect for summer katy8

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.