Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Never Really Over Debuts with 2.8M Spotify Streams

Question: I didn’t stream it, but I did buy it. Is that even helpful or important anymore??? jj4 sorry if it’s a stupid question, but I genuinely don’t know. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Question: I didn’t stream it, but I did buy it. Is that even helpful or important anymore??? jj4 sorry if it’s a stupid question, but I genuinely don’t know. 

I think buying the song is definitely better than streaming! ny1 

Buy AND stream it! whit1 

4 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Buying the song is more important antm1 but everything helps lotus1

9 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

It's still helpful legend!

More than Cardi dead2 I- 

She’s actually performing way better than most of us could’ve predicted huh. I’ve seen sources she should debut in the top 10 but it’s too early to tell for sure. Either way, this is a good start. How much did CTTR debut with?

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

More than Cardi dead2 I- 

She’s actually performing way better than most of us could’ve predicted huh. I’ve seen sources she should debut in the top 10 but it’s too early to tell for sure. Either way, this is a good start. How much did CTTR debut with?

Spotify US

#11 Never Really Over | 1,027,556

#10 Chained to the Rhythm | 764,953

Spotify WW

#10 Never Really Over | 2,832,132

#10 Chained to the Rhythm | 2,653,684

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

More than Cardi dead2 I- 

2 hours ago, Venom said:

And people said she wouldn't be able to surpass Cardi...

giphy.gif

Cardi has always done worst on Spotify (compared to Apple Music). But still a great accomplishment from Katy clap3 

1 hour ago, Andrew! said:

Well 1 sale = 2500 streams I believe so sales technically help but streams are weighted more. 

3 hours ago, California boy said:

Spotify US

#11 Never Really Over | 1,027,556

#10 Chained to the Rhythm | 764,953

Spotify WW

#10 Never Really Over | 2,832,132

#10 Chained to the Rhythm | 2,653,684

Better than CTTR interesting1 definitely surprised, it’s a better song (though CTTR concept>>>) so, happy for her

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Better than CTTR interesting1 definitely surprised, it’s a better song (though CTTR concept>>>) so, happy for her

Not really...more people stream than 2 years ago, as you can see with CTTR ranking higher despite having less streams. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.