Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Marilyn Manson tags Taylor in Instagram posts

Recommended Posts

Madonna    38,523

I think he was actually throwing shade considering he tagged The Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift on Charles Manson's eyes. brit3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trashbanjo    235

Remember when the stans went wild cuz he tweeted he loved her "Lucifer cobra" (Karyn) and then started spreading rumors that there's a collab coming? Bahaha.brit9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trashbanjo    235
42 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Chris Morlock what kind of voodoo did you pull lol3 

D8GuaniXkAAQ7iO.jpg

Maybe a collab will come sometime. I can just imagine a song like Avril's Bad Girl.cry9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    82,591
28 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Maybe a collab will come sometime. I can just imagine a song like Avril's Bad Girl.cry9

I can imagine deleting it and pretending it never existed, yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trashbanjo    235
35 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I can imagine deleting it and pretending it never existed, yes

brit9 C'mon, Bad Girl is a bop... of some sort.brit9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    82,591
1 minute ago, trashbanjo said:

brit9 C'mon, Bad Girl is a bop... of some sort.brit9

Hello Kitty outsold brit15 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,338
On 6/1/2019 at 10:22 PM, Madonna said:

I think he was actually throwing shade considering he tagged The Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift on Charles Manson's eyes. brit3 

Actually they met tay2

 

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

@Chris Morlock what kind of voodoo did you pull lol3 

D8GuaniXkAAQ7iO.jpg

I was just about to post

4 hours ago, Hylia said:

Hello Kitty outsold brit15 

HK is actual trash brit1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joanna    590

Well that would be an interesting collab if it ever happened fall2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    43,338
On 6/3/2019 at 9:48 AM, Joanna said:

Well that would be an interesting collab if it ever happened fall2 

i wouldve died if they did. fall2 IMAGINE the backlash going from heartbreak tay to edgy tay to disney tay to screamo tay fall2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    38,121
On 6/3/2019 at 6:59 AM, Hylia said:

I can imagine deleting it and pretending it never existed, yes

rip2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×