Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Artists You'd Like Katy to Collab with

I've a few odd picks!

5 Seconds of Summer - Before I get dragged, their latest album slayed and boy bands have incredibly supportive fanbases! But my main reasoning for this is so we could get another pop-rock track from her, I think it'd sound really good!

Charlie Puth - Katy & Charlie would sound good on a duet like track a la We Don't Talk Anymore. He'll give her a dope bassline and force her to bring out her head voice whew! I think they've collaborated already however, so I'm perchedT for the result!

John Legend - Somehow I can picture them doing a duet and it sounds amazing in my head! It'd be a bit like the Charlie collab, but more AC focused.

Jax Jones - She hasn't had the best success with DJ collabs, but Jax serves BAWPS! It'd be a guaranteed UK hit and would help him break out in the US a bit.

Orlando Bloom - She can have her shallow kii

For her male collaborations, I think she should stay away from random rap features. They don't really add anything to her songs anymore and she'll most likely just get dragged for trendhopping or whatever laughcry1 I think a romantic, cozy duet for Autumn/Winter would do her wonders, especially since she needs to rebuild her AC appeal a little.

Taylor Swift - This would do both of them wonders, they'd honestly love the press that comes from it lmao. But jokes aside, a Style-like collab about empowerment would be really cool to hear.

Ariana Grande - I don't know why, but I feel like they'd sound really good together! I think it's because I convinced myself that she did vocals on the bon appétit snippet nnn. Hope Max Martin pens them a gay bawp!

I thought female collabs would be easy to think of, but it's hard to imagine some of their voices meshing nnn. I'd say a collab with Dua Lipa, Kacey Musgraves or Ellie Goulding (something acoustic) could work? whew knows!

Realistically though, we'll be getting Swae Lee, another Zedd collab & some other irrelevant rapper ny10

A tough question katy8

• I could say Marina but I think she lost her creative spark somewhere around the time she enrolled in uni
  • I could say Allie X but she sold out to Twitter fags back in 2017 and doesn't like her past Katy affiliations
  • I could say Ariana but I'd like if Katy stayed as far away from the realm of spray-tanned hip-hop as possible

I'll say Carly Rae Jepsen, I feel like a bop would come out of it katy8

42 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Charlie Puth - Katy & Charlie would sound good on a duet like track a la We Don't Talk Anymore. He'll give her a dope bassline and force her to bring out her head voice whew! I think they've collaborated already however, so I'm perchedT for the result!

we will NOT have a republican collab with Katy meg1 

20 minutes ago, California boy said:

Katy ft. Gaga gaga11

Not when she cant decide whether she's a regular Italian girl from New York, or a PC Music artist jay1

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

I've a few odd picks!

5 Seconds of Summer - Before I get dragged, their latest album slayed and boy bands have incredibly supportive fanbases! But my main reasoning for this is so we could get another pop-rock track from her, I think it'd sound really good!

John Legend - Somehow I can picture them doing a duet and it sounds amazing in my head! It'd be a bit like the Charlie collab, but more AC focused.

Jax Jones - She hasn't had the best success with DJ collabs, but Jax serves BAWPS! It'd be a guaranteed UK hit and would help him break out in the US a bit.

Orlando Bloom - She can have her shallow kii

For her male collaborations, I think she should stay away from random rap features. They don't really add anything to her songs anymore and she'll most likely just get dragged for trendhopping or whatever laughcry1 I think a romantic, cozy duet for Autumn/Winter would do her wonders, especially since she needs to rebuild her AC appeal a little.

Taylor Swift - This would do both of them wonders, they'd honestly love the press that comes from it lmao. But jokes aside, a Style-like collab about empowerment would be really cool to hear.

Ariana Grande - I don't know why, but I feel like they'd sound really good together! I think it's because I convinced myself that she did vocals on the bon appétit snippet nnn. Hope Max Martin pens them a gay bawp!

I thought female collabs would be easy to think of, but it's hard to imagine some of their voices meshing nnn. I'd say a collab with Dua Lipa, Kacey Musgraves or Ellie Goulding (something acoustic) could work? whew knows!

Realistically though, we'll be getting Swae Lee, another Zedd collab & some other irrelevant rapper ny10

Stanning these!

I would love another Purity Ring collab, but with Megan singing in it. Maybe something with Grimes too, although idk what she even does now aside from complaining about her own music laughcry1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.