Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha - Rich, White, Straight Men

5 minutes ago, Okan said:

Oh lol I guess it’s not a single kesha4

Yeah definitely not haha :P Just a random track I guess. But it's a bop

33 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

“I don’t know what it’s gonna be on” Kesha please don’t say you aren’t working on K4 yet ohno1 I miss you 

I think by that she just meant it's not going to be on an album. Which I am happy with :) 

15 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think by that she just meant it's not going to be on an album. Which I am happy with :) 

I'd honestly love it as a bonus track or something along those lines! Also, sorry for the complaining. I just really miss her music cry5 

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

I'd honestly love it as a bonus track or something along those lines! Also, sorry for the complaining. I just really miss her music cry5 

OMG no I didn't take that as complaining :D I just think she is 800% working on K4 because of her previous couple instagram posts about writing. I really miss her music too, I would listen to anything at this point cry9  But I LOVE this song, not what I expected at all either cry8 Defying expectations once again!

Just now, Dan said:

OMG no I didn't take that as complaining :D I just think she is 800% working on K4 because of her previous couple instagram posts about writing. I really miss her music too, I would listen to anything at this point cry9  But I LOVE this song, not what I expected at all either cry8 Defying expectations once again!

I wish she did stuff like this more often cry9 I wonder if she knows how much we love to hear from her, even if its rough demos. 

5 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

I wish she did stuff like this more often cry9 I wonder if she knows how much we love to hear from her, even if its rough demos. 

Yeah especially when it's a demo that's not in the lowest quality possible mess1 

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah especially when it's a demo that's not in the lowest quality possible mess1 

Ugh yes, mess1 I wish she'd release more demos so we could hear more of her writing process. 

Speaking of demos, not to derail this convo, justice for THIS song:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.