Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Gaga bursts into tears while performing "Someone to Watch Over Me"

11 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

I'm going to need some Brown Eyes and Speechlesses on LG6.

Listen to ASIB, thank u very much nicki5 Can we take a break from ballads, please? nicki5

Also, by the time LG6 comes out, they will be apart for a year, so it would make no sense nicki5

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Listen to ASIB, thank u very much nicki5 Can we take a break from ballads, please? nicki5

Songs written about her life by herself not from cowriters writing for a movie lol3 Go awf if you want more songs about men on motorcycles nicki5 

4 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Songs written about her life by herself not from with cowriters writing for a movie lol3 Go awf if you want more songs about men on motorcycles nicki5 

What difference does it make whether the song is based on her real life or a character? The song gon sound the damn same nicki5

22 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Also, by the time LG6 comes out, they will be apart for a year, so it would make no sense nicki5

we can have both nicki5 

i need her to serve another just dance, always remember us this way, AND perfect illusion in one album. i wouldnt know more talent gaga3 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.