Sign in to follow this  

Madonna is performing at NYC Pride

Alvarø    1,043

She's also sitting with Harry Smith for an exclusive interview that will air on June 14th, the same day that Madame X is launching.

imahunter    311

I wanna go but the tickets are sold out since is World Pride

if I knew for sure she was performing I would’ve made an effort to get tickets.

im happy tho, if she slays this this will be good for her image after the Eurovision fiasco and she will be performing for her core audience.

Alvarø    1,043
3 minutes ago, imahunter said:

I wanna go but the tickets are sold out since is World Pride

if I knew for sure she was performing I would’ve made an effort to get tickets.

im happy tho, if she slays this this will be good for her image after the Eurovision fiasco and she will be performing for her core audience.

I'm just hoping that things turn up well for her this time. Not only Eurovision was a hard hit for her, but all these years have been very rough for one reason or another. She deserves to win once again, damn. 

Madame X    21,854
13 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I'm just hoping that things turn up well for her this time. Not only Eurovision was a hard hit for her, but all these years have been very rough for one reason or another. She deserves to win once again, damn. 

Then she needs to give a good performance. I bet she gonna mess up again, for the 3rd time in a row.

Joanna    575

This is great! 

I don’t really even care anymore if she messes up or not, or if people like her, at least she’s still out there and I’m able to enjoy it while it lasts. 

Alvarø    1,043
1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Then she needs to give a good performance. I bet she gonna mess up again, for the 3rd time in a row.

Then, it will be the 2nd in a row. Medellin performance was good and didn't have a backlash like the one from Eurovision, so it's pointless to compare both.