Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Pro footage from "The Xperience" opening night

@COOKIES: Thanks for your posts! I honestly can't deny that the pictures look iconic! :) 

But yeah, pictures are another thing than the actual show in motion (pictures) would be... and well, I just gotta mention:

--> ANOM has teribble visuals: 

But other than that... okay, I can't get over "Accelerate", but yeah - Maria, Dirrty (!) and others are visually impressive - in stills from good angles at least. mad2

8 hours ago, Anita said:

@COOKIES: Thanks for your posts! I honestly can't deny that the pictures look iconic! :) 

But yeah, pictures are another thing than the actual show in motion (pictures) would be... and well, I just gotta mention:

--> ANOM has teribble visuals: 

But other than that... okay, I can't get over "Accelerate", but yeah - Maria, Dirrty (!) and others are visually impressive - in stills from good angles at least. mad2

ANOM bothers the shit out of me. I get what they were going for and it would work if Christina wasnt just standing there. If they were all lined up against a white background and dancing in unison it would be a nice visual but since she isnt doing anything it just looks boring. At this point I would rather have Christina lipsync (with pre recorded vocals like Beyonce) parts of the show so she can move more. All the visuals in the world dont matter if you arent moving a lot. Also she is constantly not singing the choruses anyway. Might as well pretend to sing them.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.