Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

[RUMOR] Oh Darling

A second snippet leaked today if y'all remember a snippet of it leaked a few months ago which is nice because Ariana songs rarely leak and this snippet also has the Skype call in it toofall1 ik we can't share links here but for those of y'all who've heard it thoughts? nicki5 its from when Yours Truly was called Daydreamin' before all the tracks but a few were scrapped

it sounds SO GOOD I know we only have snippets but it sounds way better than most of yours truly and considering Ariana finds touch it and why try boring and bland just imagine how many hits she has unreleased considering she said she's recorded so many songs  fall1 

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Its fake as you said so whats the point in keeping the thread kesha5

have you even heard the snippet it sounds completely real to me just some people are saying its fake um2 I have no idea what is happening

11 hours ago, idrk said:

have you even heard the snippet it sounds completely real to me just some people are saying its fake um2 I have no idea what is happening

could you post it?

The snippets sound like her in parts, vocal inflections, tone and everything, but in others it sounds deeper and richer, almost like Victoria maybe

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

definitely not Ariana.

It sounds like her to meum2 but some parts the way she says stuff isn't typically like Ariana but imma wait until the full thing leaks hopefully. I've done lyric searches and shamed it and nothings come up so it might be legit kesha5 but I rlly don't know 

(from the thread I sent here)

2m6tndf.png

someone posted this which sounds really sketchycry7 people do do this with songs eg girl crush, better with you, curious, suck it up, guaranteed for life but for someone to directly come out say they leaked the snippets and refuse to share anything else sell it trade it or leak it just sounds suspiciouskesha5

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.