Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Is Gaga the most unpopular/forgotten pop girl?

So, me and my German FOTP crew have been stalking the 1Live radio playlist. 1Live is one of the biggest German radio stations and covers north and west Germany. Germany is one of the top 3 music markets in the world. Now, we've been looking up some of the pop girls to see how much airplay they're getting and... gaga3 

CMClvAW.png

Where the FUCK is Break Up with Your Girlfriend? Fuck breathin! ny13 

NUr2OKZ.png

bk9fVUY.png

The undeniable pop queen. Obliterated all her peers! rih4 

PCaMtCk.png

Radio is stanning Katy still but it seems they're more here for 365. ny13 

SuWSTkV.png

Beyoncé not being as local as expected but she#s only being played late in the evening or early in the morning. bey7 

kUmSYbX.png

It seems Lana has a second hit on her hands with Doin' Time. Who would have thought. lana4 

fgl3zrT.png

Misogyny at its finest. That is apparent in most of these tbh.

BM7Eugm.png

fvr4qNi.png

lol3 No words.

58IKlv3.png

Madame Fail gets what she deserves. mad3 (I got the same result for Mariah & Kylie)

NScI4i6.png

It's hilarious that radio is putting this shit on heavy rotation, yet it's currently charting at #33 in GER after dropping to #57 like a hot potato. The German GP is NOT here for it but they seem to have a good radio deal here. lol3 

and now this:

XtO0R75.png

gaga3gaga3gaga3gaga3gaga3 

They are not even playing her oldies. No Paparazzi, no Telephone, not even Poker Face. Shallow nowhere to be found and that's so strange. The song was apparently doing so well and I kept hearing how much of a hit it was, yet...

6cmZYvw.png

...it only spent 4 weeks in the top 10 and its chart history was more of a roller coaster. Something is very very fishy about it allegedly doing so well on certain platforms. I'm almost certain they've made a deal with Apple Music and Spotify to fake streams/sales with bots or whatever. IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP.

Neither me or any of my friends can name a single municipality or city in Germany. So besides you and your gang of ”friends” holed up in a small 350 sq. ft cottage in the outskirts of North Rhine-Westphalia, the rest of the world doesn’t consider Germany a major music market.

Have a blessed day

29 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Neither me or any of my friends can name a single municipality or city in German

Not surprising since the education system sucks. I mean many of y’all still believe the earth was created 6000 years ago

41 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Neither me or any of my friends can name a single municipality or city in Germany. 

You say that like it’s something to be proud of. 

51 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

Neither me or any of my friends can name a single municipality or city in Germany.

Dresden is a nice city, despite living in the UK i've been to Dresden more times than i've been to any city in England outside London. moo1

@Madonna gimmicks age fast, real artistry doesn't. Madge, Kylie and Mariah won't be there because they're "older artists", legends and past their "earning years". Nose is still within her earning years and yet needs a botox'd 44 year old man and a film to get a hit song. 

9 hours ago, Simón. said:

Not surprising since the education system sucks. I mean many of y’all still believe the earth was created 6000 years ago

Over 60% of Germany is still religious. Anyway, yes Germany, no major music market

1 minute ago, Winnie. said:

Over 60% of Germany is still religious.

And literally no one believes in the creationist idea. It’s really unpopular in Europe  bey7

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

And literally no one believes in the creationist idea. It’s really unpopular in Europe  bey7

Then what exactly do German Catholics believe bey7 Cause if it’s not creationism, then they’re not catholic bey7

Only charts important are the ones where Mariah hits no.1

Just now, Winnie. said:

Then what exactly do German Catholics believe bey7 Cause if it’s not creationism, then they’re not catholic bey7

Only charts important are the ones where Mariah hits no.1

OMG you're an idiot! bey7 My religious education teacher was catholic and her second subject was biology.  lol3 She herself even said that Evolution and the Christian belief are perfectly compatible. She has even written a thesis paper on that topic. In all German states it's mandatory for schools to teach the principles of Evolution. Aside from that, every child has to go to school for at least 9 years and home schooling is not allowed. ny4 

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

OMG you're an idiot! bey7 My religious education teacher was catholic and her second subject was biology.  lol3 She herself even said that Evolution and the Christian belief are perfectly compatible. She has even written a thesis paper on that topic. In all German states it's mandatory for schools to teach the principles of Evolution. Aside from that, every child has to go to school for at least 9 years and home schooling is not allowed. ny4 

Someone I knew agrees with me so my stance is valid! 

Anyway, let me get a number 4 with a large coke.

22 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Neither me or any of my friends can name a single municipality or city in Germany. So besides you and your gang of ”friends” holed up in a small 350 sq. ft cottage in the outskirts of North Rhine-Westphalia, the rest of the world doesn’t consider Germany a major music market.

Have a blessed day

probably the saddest Thing i ever read on this forum

but we love uneducated trolls i guess

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.