Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna at Sixty

This made me sad

She told me she wasn’t yet over the release of her last album, “Rebel Heart,” in 2015, which sold less than her others. The songs had leaked online several months early, far from perfection. “There are no words to describe how devastated I was,” she said. “It took me a while to recover, and put such a bad taste in my mouth I wasn’t really interested in making music.”

It kinda makes sense why they didnt really bothered with RH era

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

This made me sad

She told me she wasn’t yet over the release of her last album, “Rebel Heart,” in 2015, which sold less than her others. The songs had leaked online several months early, far from perfection. “There are no words to describe how devastated I was,” she said. “It took me a while to recover, and put such a bad taste in my mouth I wasn’t really interested in making music.”

It kinda makes sense why they didnt really bothered with RH era

brit2  it does make sense, you can see how much happier she is with everything right now

“If somebody said, ‘O.K., you’ve got to give one thing up,’ I would say, ‘O.K., I’ll stop working,’ ” she said. “But they like that I work. They love to come visit me and watch me work.

Too cute oprah2 

“It’s so nice to see her smile,” Megan Lawson, a choreographer, said from under a black bolero hat, “and have it be a genuine smile.”

And it truly translated in the performance clap3 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.