UPROXX: Best Songs of 2019 (so far), Ranked

ajp    8,980

All The Best Songs Of 2019 So Far, Ranked

19bestsongs-grid-uproxx.jpg?quality=100

While the coming months will have people debating what takes the prize for the Song Of The Summer, 2019 has been steadily offering up tracks that could easily take that honor. Sure, Lil Nas X’s genre-defying smash “Old Town Road”might seem like the most impactful song of the year, but that doesn’t take away from the artistic statement that Lizzo has crafted with “Juice” or the magic that came from Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber teaming up on “I Don’t Care” or the pop bliss of Shawn Mendes’ “If I Can’t Have You.” From hip-hop anthems from the likes of 21 Savage, J. Cole, and A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie to indie standouts from Strand Of Oaks, Charly Bliss, and Jenny Lewis, the year has delivered a wealth of amazing songs, and it’s only June. Here are the Uproxx Music picks for the 50 best songs of 2019 so far:

UPROXX

Venom    6,146

Old Town Road and NASA top 5? NASA instead of Ghostin or Bloodline? Want You In My Room instead of Julien and below Bad Guy? Halsey & Cardi having multiple entries? Never Really Over having 0 presence? The photo choice for Lizzo in the banner? Whoever wrote this article was high nicki5

ajp    8,980
8 minutes ago, Venom said:

Old Town Road and NASA top 5? NASA instead of Ghostin or Bloodline? Want You In My Room instead of Julien and below Bad Guy? Halsey & Cardi having multiple entries? Never Really Over having 0 presence? The photo choice for Lizzo in the banner? Whoever wrote this article was high nicki5

I just send in your name for new contributor consideration  nicki4