Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Matthew Koma EXPOSES Zedd

His sentiment about his experience with Zedd sounds like many in the music industry. I often wonder how collaborations work and don’t work, and what is the true story behind the hits and non-hits. Our favs probably have similar tales to tell... rav3

While we're at it, we should perma-cancel Diplo as well, cause he's a credit stealer too. There's evidence to state that Bitch I'm Madonna's instrumental is an edit of work by SOPHIE, Time Is Up's (Poppy) instrumental was mainly worked on by Tommy Fox, etc. oprah11

Anyways, Katy really can't catch a break over her collaborators, huh katy3 Kanye? Cancelled! Dr. Luke? Rapist! Migos? Homophobic! Nicki? Pedo-enabler! And now Zedd, a whole ass fraudulent homeless-looking flop who peaked with ARTPOP and lost traction when Gaga ditched him for a country sound!

I do hope people don't attack Katy or Kesha. After all they're not Zedd. 

Although filth and cheaters need to be exposed. I can't at Baby T-Rex (Bebe Rexha) commenting on that post tho. 

bey11

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Hillary Duff's husband can have several seats. There's always two sides of the story as we've learned from the Tati/James Charles/Jeffree Star drama.

I mean, Jeffree lying doesn't make James not a shitty & annoying person anymore nicki5

12 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Hillary Duff's husband can have several seats. There's always two sides of the story as we've learned from the Tati/James Charles/Jeffree Star drama.

It's actually kind of well-documented that Zedd takes more credit that he deserves, though. There was some pretty big controversy over the fact that he got top billing on "The Middle", which was demoed in a nearly complete form by Grey and Sarah Aarons, independent of Zedd. Despite changing very little from that demo's production, Zedd was listed as the lead producer.

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

It's actually kind of well-documented that Zedd takes more credit that he deserves, though. There was some pretty big controversy over the fact that he got top billing on "The Middle", which was demoed in a nearly complete form by Grey and Sarah Aarons, independent of Zedd. Despite changing very little from that demo's production, Zedd was listed as the lead producer.

Damn, I didn't know about this rih9 We love receipts

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

He also had drama with Diplo, who called him out on lazy productions and stolen melodies (even tho Diplo ain’t a saint either). 

It’s a damn shame, really. 

15 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

He also had drama with Diplo, who called him out on lazy productions and stolen melodies (even tho Diplo ain’t a saint either). 

It’s a damn shame, really. 

This will never stop sending me rip3 

untitled-article-1458646522-body-image-1

Just now, Kuba said:

Zedd is a mess. Check any of the co-producers on his songs, they almost always sound like work by them instead of him lmao 

Zedd’s a leech wbk clap3 Katy probably wrote entire 365 and this mofo took the most credit 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.