Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Matthew Koma EXPOSES Zedd

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Zedd’s a leech wbk clap3 Katy probably wrote entire 365 and this mofo took the most credit 

That wouldn't actually shock me. moo12

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

King of exposing fraudulent pop boys just like his wife. Lizzie McGuire and Isabella Parigi walked so Matthew Koma could run! clap3

Related image

OMG bye! ny4 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I see Katy Perry has a tendency to work with prick producers. 

Keep in mind Xtina has worked with Dr Luke before.

On 6/5/2019 at 3:05 PM, Venom said:

While we're at it, we should perma-cancel Diplo as well, cause he's a credit stealer too. There's evidence to state that Bitch I'm Madonna's instrumental is an edit of work by SOPHIE, Time Is Up's (Poppy) instrumental was mainly worked on by Tommy Fox, etc. oprah11

Anyways, Katy really can't catch a break over her collaborators, huh katy3 Kanye? Cancelled! Dr. Luke? Rapist! Migos? Homophobic! Nicki? Pedo-enabler! And now Zedd, a whole ass fraudulent homeless-looking flop who peaked with ARTPOP and lost traction when Gaga ditched him for a country sound!

Sophie is on the credits of that Madonna song 

12 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Keep in mind Xtina has worked with Dr Luke before.

Which song? Receipt? I know you are a delusional Mariah lamb who bizarrely stans Britney too. So I don’t really believe anything you say nat1 

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Which song? Receipt? I know you are a delusional Mariah lamb who bizarrely stans Britney too. So I don’t really believe anything you say nat1 

So What You Got (Unrealsed track from Bionic), I can't at you calling anyone delusional. sia2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.