Jump to content

Matthew Koma EXPOSES Zedd

Recommended Posts

Luca 40,917

Watch the Twitter stans attack Katy now too bebe1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp 9,660

His sentiment about his experience with Zedd sounds like many in the music industry. I often wonder how collaborations work and don’t work, and what is the true story behind the hits and non-hits. Our favs probably have similar tales to tell... rav3

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we're at it, we should perma-cancel Diplo as well, cause he's a credit stealer too. There's evidence to state that Bitch I'm Madonna's instrumental is an edit of work by SOPHIE, Time Is Up's (Poppy) instrumental was mainly worked on by Tommy Fox, etc. oprah11

 

Anyways, Katy really can't catch a break over her collaborators, huh katy3 Kanye? Cancelled! Dr. Luke? Rapist! Migos? Homophobic! Nicki? Pedo-enabler! And now Zedd, a whole ass fraudulent homeless-looking flop who peaked with ARTPOP and lost traction when Gaga ditched him for a country sound!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do hope people don't attack Katy or Kesha. After all they're not Zedd. 

 

Although filth and cheaters need to be exposed. I can't at Baby T-Rex (Bebe Rexha) commenting on that post tho. 

 

bey11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna 40,732

Hillary Duff's husband can have several seats. There's always two sides of the story as we've learned from the Tati/James Charles/Jeffree Star drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Hillary Duff's husband can have several seats. There's always two sides of the story as we've learned from the Tati/James Charles/Jeffree Star drama.

I mean, Jeffree lying doesn't make James not a shitty & annoying person anymore nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt 16,363
12 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Hillary Duff's husband can have several seats. There's always two sides of the story as we've learned from the Tati/James Charles/Jeffree Star drama.

It's actually kind of well-documented that Zedd takes more credit that he deserves, though. There was some pretty big controversy over the fact that he got top billing on "The Middle", which was demoed in a nearly complete form by Grey and Sarah Aarons, independent of Zedd. Despite changing very little from that demo's production, Zedd was listed as the lead producer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

It's actually kind of well-documented that Zedd takes more credit that he deserves, though. There was some pretty big controversy over the fact that he got top billing on "The Middle", which was demoed in a nearly complete form by Grey and Sarah Aarons, independent of Zedd. Despite changing very little from that demo's production, Zedd was listed as the lead producer.

Damn, I didn't know about this rih9 We love receipts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki 8,847
6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

It's actually kind of well-documented that Zedd takes more credit that he deserves, though. There was some pretty big controversy over the fact that he got top billing on "The Middle", which was demoed in a nearly complete form by Grey and Sarah Aarons, independent of Zedd. Despite changing very little from that demo's production, Zedd was listed as the lead producer.

He also had drama with Diplo, who called him out on lazy productions and stolen melodies (even tho Diplo ain’t a saint either). 

It’s a damn shame, really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba 13,841

Zedd is a mess. Check any of the co-producers on his songs, they almost always sound like work by them instead of him lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 47,498
15 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

He also had drama with Diplo, who called him out on lazy productions and stolen melodies (even tho Diplo ain’t a saint either). 

It’s a damn shame, really. 

This will never stop sending me rip3 

untitled-article-1458646522-body-image-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 47,498
Just now, Kuba said:

Zedd is a mess. Check any of the co-producers on his songs, they almost always sound like work by them instead of him lmao 

Zedd’s a leech wbk clap3 Katy probably wrote entire 365 and this mofo took the most credit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermione 26,174

King of exposing fraudulent pop boys just like his wife. Lizzie McGuire and Isabella Parigi walked so Matthew Koma could run! clap3

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×