Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana confirms no more TUN singles

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Kii at some of you not realising that once album is dropped the only thing left to do is to go on tour nicki5 y’all really can’t move on 

It really be that way these days. Then again, I think radio/video singles after the release of the album just for the sake of exposure would still give it a boost. Bloodline could have really worked as a late single. TUN is one of these few albums where a lot of singles could have been lucrative. Unfortunately it came way too early.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

True, it's not a pop album, it's a bunch of skrt skrt demos

tenor.gif?itemid=8503872

Don't be mad Eurodance and FagPop are not popular at the time. Pop music evolves and changes constantly. brit7 

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Don't be mad Eurodance and FagPop are not popular at the time. Pop music evolves and changes constantly. brit7 

Your point ma'am? brit7

Just like when Eurodance and FagPop were popular, there were good and bad songs. Pop has changed and the new sound that is popular now has both good and bad songs like back then, TUN just happen to fall in the latter brit7

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Your point ma'am? brit7

Just like when Eurodance and FagPop were popular, there were good and bad songs. Pop has changed and the new sound that is popular now has both good and bad songs like back then, TUN just happen to fall in the latter brit7

And you're in the minority in all things regarding music. Your point, senora?

9 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It really be that way these days. Then again, I think radio/video singles after the release of the album just for the sake of exposure would still give it a boost. Bloodline could have really worked as a late single. TUN is one of these few albums where a lot of singles could have been lucrative. Unfortunately it came way too early.

IMO the only way to make it happen and push some really good stats would be dropping deluxe version of an album after some time with a video single on it. Otherwise people won’t be interested (except for the fans who would like to see another visual).

53 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Kii at some of you not realising that once album is dropped the only thing left to do is to go on tour nicki5 y’all really can’t move on 

Kii at you thinking I only care about numbers. I like when an era is filled with performances, interviews, specials and suprises. My Everything and Sweetener had much more of that than this album. I know "but it's the music that counts", but that doesn't take away an album would be more fun and memorable for the fans if the era was filled with this stuff. 

1 hour ago, NIGHTMARE said:

Kii at you thinking I only care about numbers. I like when an era is filled with performances, interviews, specials and suprises. My Everything and Sweetener had much more of that than this album. I know "but it's the music that counts", but that doesn't take away an album would be more fun and memorable for the fans if the era was filled with this stuff. 

Kii at you thinking you’re being brought up to the table

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Kii at someone thinking there's artistic integrity in someone making a project and then virtually ditching it right after release instead of at least making 1 more video

1 hour ago, NIGHTMARE said:

You stan Ariana, sis. The girl is notorious for skipping opportunities to promote. nicki5 I really don't understand why you still have these kind of expectations from her. Did she even promote DW much?

Just now, Madonna said:

You stan Ariana, sis. The girl is notorious for skipping opportunities to promote. nicki5 I really don't understand why you still have these kind of expectations from her. Did she even promote DW much?

It got several highlights yes, an international promo campaign too. nicki5 

She literally promoted all of her albums besides thank u, next. nicki5 I even think Yours Truly got more promo than it too. nicki5 

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Kii at someone thinking there's artistic integrity in someone making a project and then virtually ditching it right after release instead of at least making 1 more video

This is exactly what I mean. I want visuals and aesthetics, not for the sake of numbers but because of the art and to give more depth to the album and concept! shrug1 

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

I mean I'm disappointed too but she has 6 singles on heavy rotation, still. Her label probably said no to prevent overexposure.

The same thing happened in 1985 when Madonna's singles from her debut album got heavy rotation on MTV and radio + all the singles from her side projects AND the singles from her actual album (most of which didn't get much attention because all the other singles overshadowed them).

Just now, NIGHTMARE said:

This is exactly what I mean. I want visuals and aesthetics, not for the sake of numbers but because of the art and to give more depth to the album and concept! shrug1 

Same but you can't deny that the three videos weren't a serve. I personally love bad bitch Ari more than glam & cute. I really wished she didn't put out Sweetener to be honest cause it feels like such a non-event and filler between her two best albums.

2 hours ago, NIGHTMARE said:

It got several highlights yes, an international promo campaign too. nicki5 

She literally promoted all of her albums besides thank u, next. nicki5 I even think Yours Truly got more promo than it too. nicki5 

well YT was her debut album so obviously it was heavily promo'd nicki5 

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

It was a terrible gift though. jj1 

probably her worst tbh jj1 

but im not complaining jj1 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

well YT was her debut album so obviously it was heavily promo'd nicki5 

probably her worst tbh jj1 

but im not complaining jj1 

You do realise YT didn't get a lot of promo besides some awk YouTube interviews, right? nicki5

If anything, Republic considered My Everything her debut honestly, the amount of promo that had. Truly feel like that was the last pop era that had a huge promotional compaign behind the album.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.