Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana confirms no more TUN singles

This thread... nicki5 

I don't think it's so wrong to want some performances and some flair from your fave's new album though? We got two performances, no photoshoots (even for the album packaging d), no interviews on radio or tv, this era was definitely her most uneventful. It had amazing music, don't think anyone bar the Brooke Candy stan said otherwise. The era is definitely missing that extra something that makes it stand out for the fans except for the songs and chart success.

18 minutes ago, Divine said:

This thread... nicki5 

I don't think it's so wrong to want some performances and some flair from your fave's new album though? We got two performances, no photoshoots (even for the album packaging d), no interviews on radio or tv, this era was definitely her most uneventful. It had amazing music, don't think anyone bar the Brooke Candy stan said otherwise. The era is definitely missing that extra something that makes it stand out for the fans except for the songs and chart success.

Imagine if this album had the My Everything treatment.. 

tumblr_inline_njjb4lyLZ31rv46dl.gif

On 6/9/2019 at 1:32 PM, Divine said:

This thread... nicki5 

well didnt she have a mini photoshoot for the cover?

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Well there were like 4. Id post but I'm on mobile. 

There was two. The cover and the iTunes banner. The album booklet was screenshots from the 7 rings video.

Regardless, that’s hardly a photoshoot.

3 hours ago, Divine said:

There was two. The cover and the iTunes banner. The album booklet was screenshots from the 7 rings video.

Regardless, that’s hardly a photoshoot.

Spoiler

ariana-grande-thank-u-next-tracklist-e1548255802181.jpg

Spoiler

vs2wxf5j.jpg

Spoiler

ar.jpg

Spoiler

51475491_393712321178801_3732534769870312442_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com

25 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ariana-grande-thank-u-next-tracklist-e1548255802181.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

vs2wxf5j.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ar.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

51475491_393712321178801_3732534769870312442_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com

First photo isn't from the album sis rip4  not really sure what you're trying to prove but let me reiterate that 1-3 photos (or however more of her you find with her head slightly more tilted as if that means anything) is hardly a photoshoot and fans are more than allowed to be let down by the lack of flair put into the era.

30 minutes ago, Divine said:

First photo isn't from the album sis rip4  not really sure what you're trying to prove but let me reiterate that 1-3 photos (or however more of her you find with her head slightly more tilted as if that means anything) is hardly a photoshoot and fans are more than allowed to be let down by the lack of flair put into the era.

well i never said that 

20 hours ago, Divine said:

rip2rip2rip2rip2 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.