Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rosekesha

Why is Cannibal not considered as an Album...

..but The Fame Monster is, considering they were both released as an exactly same format, both were successful & had multi-platinum singles & tours

Cannibal is 27 minutes

FM is 34 minutes.

an ep is under 30 minutes

plus, Kesha only had the one tour for Animal and Cannibal

Gaga had separate tours

Gaga treated hers as separate projects whereas Cannibal was a continuation to Animal.

It's not. The Fame Monster alone is an EP, just like Cannibal. Only The Fame + The Fame Monster together (= the Deluxe version of The Fame Monster) are considered an album/a double album. 

13 hours ago, Ultraviolet said:

By the current standards it could be considered an album. I think I read anything over 7 tracks is an album and not an EP on iTunes.

Wasn’t it 10? Anyway Kesha said herself that cannibal was to be a extension of animal/ the deluxe version of animal hence why animal + cannibal exists so people don’t consider it a standalone album because of this and the previous points about it not being long enough to be considered one

In the 2019 digital re release/ Japanese version it could be considered a album because it has 12 tracks. Still bummed out shots on the hood of my car was officially mastered listed as a bonus track in court documents but it never came out my favourite from that era 

3 hours ago, idrk said:

Wasn’t it 10? Anyway Kesha said herself that cannibal was to be a extension of animal/ the deluxe version of animal hence why animal + cannibal exists so people don’t consider it a standalone album because of this and the previous points about it not being long enough to be considered one

the minimum length for an album is 10 tracks, yes. or over 30 minutes.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.