Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Dark Ballet video teaser

Robster:

"The full music video is just insanely amazing! She’s in it herself for about 4 seconds but it’s a pure work of art. The song itself is even more powerful and there are added sound effects and a few spoken word additions, such as “The Lord’s Prayer” spoken by M, as a sort of interlude and it seems like the piano interlude is extended slightly and more twisted. It’s truly AMAZING! Visually, thematically and a real trip. Hot damn she is on fire!!!"

4 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Yes and M is maybe 3 or 4 seconds in it. brit12

Yeah. If it's true that Emmanuel Adjei is the director, then the "lack of Madonna" must have been his idea.

"Shahmaran" music video was also directed by him and it didn't feature Sevdaliza (the singer) until the middle. It was about telling the story of a man, not hers, and DB seems to follow that vision/narrative.

It's criminally boring for such a daring music video. I like what Mykki Blanco represents, but the actual acting gave me major high school audition tape for some art program. The editing tries to be ambitious but ends up looking amateur somehow, too. gaga6 Oh well, it's not horrible though, I do like the content, and what it represents. Just wish It would have been an interlude or something, same goes for the song.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

It's criminally boring for such a daring music video. I like what Mykki Blanco represents, but the actual acting gave me major high school audition tape for some art program. The editing tries to be ambitious but ends up looking amateur somehow, too. gaga6 Oh well, it's not horrible though, I do like the content, and what it represents. Just wish It would have been an interlude or something, same goes for the song.

Negative Nancy strikes again.

Dear Nancy, why so blue? 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.