Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venus XCX

Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk split

Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk have split after four years of dating, PEOPLE confirms.

Cooper, 44, and Shayk, 33, have officially decided to end their relationship and are amicably working out how to share custody of their daughter Lea De Seine, who they welcomed in March 2017, an insider tells PEOPLE.

Representatives for the former couple did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

The Oscar-nominated actor and the supermodel began dating in the spring of 2015.

The pair have kept their relationship private, with Shayk telling Glamour UKin February 2019 she preferred to keep their romance out of the spotlight.

“I have a lot of friends who share a lot of their personal life on Instagram or social media, very publicly. I admire it and I think it’s great – but I think it’s all about personal choice,” she said.

“Because my work requires me to be out there, I just decided my personal life will be quiet. That’s why it’s called personal, because it’s something for you and your family, and I feel happy with it.”

That same month, Cooper opened up about fatherhood, telling Oprah Winfrey during her Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations from Times Square in New York City that having a family “changed everything.”

“Our daughter, she’s incredible. And I see my father in her quite often,” Cooper said. “I can’t believe I’m gonna admit this, but I had moments when … I was in the room with her, I would say, ‘Dad?'”

He continued, “There are some moments where she looks just like my father. I watch too many movies.”

Cooper’s dad Charles died in 2011 after battling with lung cancer.

Cooper had a big year in 2018 with the release of his hit film A Star Is Born, which was nominated for eight Academy Awards. After the award season ended, Cooper made sure to slow down and focus on his family, a source told PEOPLE in April 2019.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.