Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madame X leaked!!!

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Her new team is smart so interesting1

If they were, they wouldn't have let her release this half-baked album. bebe1 Guy Oseary is quite evidently not around anymore. He wouldn't have allowed this to happen.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

If they were, they wouldn't have let her release this half-baked album. bebe1 Guy Oseary is quite evidently not around anymore. He wouldn't have allowed this to happen.

ive only heard the lead single and a piece of I Rise so far. im waiting for the album to be released bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Dont listen to "deaf clowns" dont let them ruin album for you bebe1

Talent will win afterall oprah14

whit1 

i never agree with him anyway bebe1 

14 minutes ago, Madame X said:

DO IT BITCH CAUSE LIL NAS X IS COMING NEXT WEEK AND GONNA BLOCK YOU.

8 minutes ago, Madame X said:

EDIT: JONAS BROTHERS ARE GONNA BLOCK YOU THIS WEEK TOO SO IDGAF.

She should just cancel this album altogether and rework everything. lol3 

51 minutes ago, Madonna said:

He's featured in the NYT article nicki5 

I heard her describe meeting her collaborators as “the universe conspires to bring us together.” Guy Oseary, her charismatic manager of many years, said that once she completes an artistic vision, she moves on fully. “Every time we finish a project, it’s a clean slate,” he said. “I don’t know what happens next.”

54 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She should just cancel this album altogether and rework everything. lol3 

Dude, I get it that you’re frustrated and want to voice your opinion. But it’s becoming borderline trolling and that ain’t cute. We get it, you hate the songs. I don't have to read your constant whining every time I scroll down a Madonna thread, though.

10 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Dude, I get it that you’re frustrated and want to voice your opinion. But it’s becoming borderline trolling and that ain’t cute. We get it, you hate the songs. I don't have to read your constant whining every time I scroll down a Madonna thread, though.

Tears of a "deaf clown" indead lol3

21 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Says the most vocal Rebel Heart hater on the forum? orly1 Anyway, I'll keep it cute till the album's out. Maybe she kept all the good stuff hidden for now (which I highly doubt).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.