Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madame X leaked!!!

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Its digipack with 32 pages and 2 cds so for sure thers more than in regular editions

I really love how she has so many editions, makes buying physical releases much more interesting and fun compared to today's pop girls. bebe1 

36 minutes ago, Venom said:

Keeping this.album a secret literally doesn't 'help' anything; Anyone who pirates wasn't going to buy anyway or would've bought later; Piracy is guaranteed, everyone pirates, including myself, no stopping it; Trying all my best to not be shady, its not exactly realistic for this album to hit #1 regardless. This post feels pretentious to me katy1

That's why streaming exist, so people will go there to play the song instead of illegally download it.

9 minutes ago, Madame X said:

That's why streaming exist, so people will go there to play the song instead of illegally download it.

You realize Spotify launched their service using pirated music in beta, it used peer-to-peer until 2014, and that the CEO was also once CEO of uTorrent, right? katy8

1 minute ago, Venom said:

You realize Spotify launched their service using pirated music in beta, it used peer-to-peer until 2014, and that the CEO was also once CEO of uTorrent, right? katy8

You realize Spotify in 2019 is an app against piracy, that impacts the charts? katy8

4 minutes ago, Madame X said:

You realize Spotify in 2019 is an app against piracy, that impacts the charts? katy8

It's also inconvenient who people who want to properly organize their library offline and don't wanna deal with obviously hidden region-exclusive or edition-exclusive or discontinued tracks/releases katy8

Online streaming isn't practical for everybody, and neither is certain stores charging different file formats for different prices; Piracy isn't going anywhere in the near future, whether because people don't want to financially support somebody they listen to at the moment (I'll pirate Azealia but I legally stream Katy when I can), because they have or will legally purchase an artist's albums but are a completionist, or some other reason. It's not like buying from Discogs/eBay resellers financially benefits an artist either.

1 hour ago, avivi82 said:

I have the feeling this is going to leak really really soon.

That’s what people have been saying for the past two days, yet... eve1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.