Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madame X leaked!!!

12 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Everything else sounds better than any of the songs released so far (minus Future). lol3 

orly1 

I am surprised you liked the snippets. 

Killers and Extreme Occident sound like a snoozefest. Darker versions of Messiah.

Bitch I'm Loca is generic reggaeton, while Faz Gostso is pretty much like the original. 

Crazy sounds like  a basic pop song and even some critics said so.

Come Alive is autotune mess.

oprah14 

4 minutes ago, Agent X said:

orly1 

Killers and Extreme Occident sound like a snoozefest. Darker versions of Messiah.

Bitch I'm Loca is generic reggaeton, while Faz Gostso is pretty much like the original. 

oprah14 

I admit i may be too optimistic, but judging by those snippets yes, im puting my hands on fire

18 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Do you like Ghosttown / Hold Tight / Iconic, though? gaga6

I sure do. brit7 But how does that have anything to do with I Don't Win I Flop?

I hate Walking on Air & Swish Swish by Katy Perry for example and I'm also not a big fan of Deeper and Deeper as well as the Wash All Over Me demo. Those songs are kind of in the vein of IDSIF.

Just now, Madonna said:

I hate Walking on Air & Swish Swish by Katy Perry for example and I'm also not a big fan of Deeper and Deeper as well as the Wash All Over Me demo. Those songs are kind of in the vein of IDSIF.

I love your Dom top Music Taste

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Because these are the even gayer, euro - vision (literally, I wouldn't be surprised if they were written as ones) equivalents of what you're complaining about. Literal trash. It both amazes and baffles me, you know, how you judge MX for one thing yet don't see how they apply x100 harder on the album you supposedly stan. Don't act like deep House is now ultra bad gayness trash when you literally stan eurovision entries that wouldn't be qualified to even enter competition. 

Just now, Jjang said:

Because these are the even gayer, euro - vision (literally, I wouldn't be surprised if they were written as ones) equivalents of what you're complaining about. Literal trash. It both amazes and baffles me, you know, how you judge MX for one thing yet don't see they apply x100 harder on the album you supposedly stan. Don't act like deep House is now ultra bad gayness trash when you literally stan eurovision entries that wouldn't be qualified to even enter competition. 

Oh @Jjang if only you could learn to deal with the fact that not everyone perceives everything the same way you do. I mean...did I judge anyone for liking those kind of songs? Clearly not. I even stated I was in the minority of gay people who doesn't appreciate that kind of music. The three songs you mentioned are industrial/hip hop influenced. It's an entirely different genre and not particularly popular among the gay community. That's a fact. lol3 I really don't see the correlation between the songs you've mentioned + anything I've said + Eurovision. Do you watch Eurovision? The music there isn't even house most of the times but either ballads and Eurodance. Eurodance is ALSO very different from deep house. You're mixing totally unrelated things together to fit your point/narrative. I can accept that you don't like Rebel Heart but you seem to have a MASSIVE problem whenever someone doesn't like anything you stan. Learn to accept different tastes/opinions.

1 hour ago, Agent X said:

orly1 

oprah14 

stop spoiling? orly1

11 minutes ago, Agent X said:

You didn't listen to the snippets? sia2 

Only one. These rats aren't gonna ruin it, 4 days left, i was waiting for 4 years.orly1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.