Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madame X leaked!!!

2 minutes ago, Mdnaqueen said:

Omg that demo was atrocious like the rest of RH. Incredible how well they reworked the instrumental. 

mdna and RH were times when madonna was kinda mind hurt, it started with the ending of her wedding, then she got cheated by the dancer, then ppl throwing shit at her, gaga copying pasting her....
i'm glad she's recovered.

She was still on top during hc and and mdna. Personally the only failure she had was rh. Judging by how well she made btuttb sound maybe RH could have been saved with some extra weeks of polishing. That leak really ruined the whole project.

1 minute ago, Mdnaqueen said:

She was still on top during hc and and mdna. Personally the only failure she had was rh. Judging by how well she made btuttb sound maybe RH could have been saved with some extra weeks of polishing. That leak really ruined the whole project.

she gave up and went touring. BIM was cleary a sign she gave 0 fucks about the era. thta song is atrocious.

18 minutes ago, Adriano said:

mdna and RH were times when madonna was kinda mind hurt, it started with the ending of her wedding, then she got cheated by the dancer, then ppl throwing shit at her, gaga copying pasting her....
i'm glad she's recovered.

fall1

8 minutes ago, Mdnaqueen said:

Nice order. Maybe I would swap crave and crazy. I always have so much fun making album tracklists with my faves 

i am still listening that order in full, i may change it lj1
currently ciao bella, and perfect so far. 
the thing is: we can actually listen the whole shit without skiping. coadf 2.0 bey10

edit: just a curiosity, ciao in portuguese is actually Tchau, not ciao.

16 minutes ago, Adriano said:

i am still listening that order in full, i may change it lj1
currently ciao bella, and perfect so far. 
the thing is: we can actually listen the whole shit without skiping. coadf 2.0 bey10

edit: just a curiosity, ciao in portuguese is actually Tchau, not ciao.

I'm Italian and she doesn't sound Italian but more Portuguese to me. Anyway it's funny coz the mix is: Bella ciao instead of ciao bella which is the name of the popular song of the Italian resistance against the nazi in 2nd world war so I get this sense of "fighting for freedom and travel to find your own path" which is so endearing.

Just now, Mdnaqueen said:

I'm Italian and she doesn't sound Italian but more Portuguese to me. Anyway it's funny coz the mix is: Bella ciao instead of ciao bella which is the name of the popular song of the Italian resistance against the nazi in 2nd world war so I get this sense of "fighting for freedom and travel to find your own path" which is so endearing.

crazy indeed is better before crave. changed!

4 minutes ago, Adriano said:

crazy indeed is better before crave. changed!

Right?  also Crave to killers transition is very nice as they both have this Latin guitar going on. Crazy is more uplifting it sounds better next to come alive.

2 minutes ago, imahunter said:

The CD quality leaked? I only have a really shitty version that someone was recorded and shared they WhatsApp lol

does it sound different?

def better, idsif is heaven.
ciao bella is perfect

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.