Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madame X leaked!!!

6 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I kinda think it wont leak lol3

All we have is 2 pics they might be aswell made at someone who just works at store or something 

People could make this things up just to generate hype or get some RTs. Even her own team could be behind it.

There was something similar regarding the launch of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch, and that ended being invented by Nintendo, apparently.

17 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

People could make this things up just to generate hype or get some RTs. Even her own team could be behind it.

There was something similar regarding the launch of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch, and that ended being invented by Nintendo, apparently.

But i think smash actually leaked tho? 

15 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

But i think smash actually leaked tho? 

My bad, what I was trying to say that the DLC characters leaked bit it ended up being fake. ari9

I remember the good old days when Madonnachile forum posted videos and ripped Hard Candy...lol...and the MDNA leak taped from someone through Skype...it had Skype sounds in places...

1 minute ago, most_ro said:

I remember the good old days when Madonnachile forum posted videos and ripped Hard Candy...lol...and the MDNA leak taped from someone through Skype...it had Skype sounds in places...

Omg mdne leak was a day i joined this forum and i think @Joannatoo whit1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.