Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madame X leaked!!!

Just now, SockBitch said:

She literally could've recorded those vocals the day after Justify My Love howwwww

Also this is the first clip showing it in iTunes not just a recording of the CD or vinyl playing I think we're in the endgame now fall8 

But what kind of expirience IDSIF is oprah10

Disco, deep house like what is going on oprah10

I just can't stand the wait jj4

But how did someone got it on iTunes? I haven't used it in ages, but I've read a couple years ago that the software wasn't allowing people to add external songs to the library anymore.

Just now, Alvarø said:

But how did someone got it on iTunes? I haven't used it in ages, but I've read a couple years ago that the software wasn't allowing people to add songs to the library anymore.

No you definitely still can. Not sure how that’ll change in the future with Apple killing the program but for now it still works, you just drag and drop in

3 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

No you definitely still can. Not sure how that’ll change in the future with Apple killing the program but for now it still works, you just drag and drop in

Oh well, then that explains it.

Someone on MNation said that there's an iTunes rip of the album, but everyone is afraid of posting it because they know what happened to the RH leaker.

12 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Someone on MNation said that there's an iTunes rip of the album, but everyone is afraid of posting it because they know what happened to the RH leaker.

Well they should take one for the team

22 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

But how did someone got it on iTunes? I haven't used it in ages, but I've read a couple years ago that the software wasn't allowing people to add external songs to the library anymore.

Of course you can add your own files to itunes. I do this all the time to retag stuff and add covers. So if someone has Madame X on itunes it just means they added it to their library but not that it was downloaded from itunes store

15 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Its probably just cd rip with itunes file format xtina2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.