Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Madame X leaked!!!

Just now, Adriano said:

Maybe these ppl are all under some contract to actually have access to the copy. It looks its all planned. They promote it with snippets and thats it.

One rat one twitter says that he shares and her doesn't care, cause Madonna will not care too. He also said that he doesn't care about us, we're just numbers for her etc. so there's no problem. Yet he ran to buy it first.

lol3

Just now, Madame X said:

One rat one twitter says that he shares and her doesn't care, cause Madonna will not care too. He also said that he doesn't care about us, we're just numbers for her etc. so there's no problem. Yet he ran to buy it first.

lol3

Well he didnt Share yet

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

lol3

What is the name ? 

19 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Her fans that have it are loyal for not fully leaking it lol3 Or just smart and don't wanna go to jail lol3 

Its a little bit attention seeking move too until songs are not out they have power of owning something exclusive over everybody else, once album is out all the attention will go away shrug1

And jail thing too lol1

14 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Maybe these ppl are all under some contract to actually have access to the copy. It looks its all planned. They promote it with snippets and thats it.

I dont think so as we know for sure at least one store that actually sold album for real (chile one) 

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Its a little bit attention seeking move too until songs are not out they have power of owning something exclusive over everybody else, once album is out all the attention will go away shrug1

About 95% of ig users are that kind of shit. Ive left for good.

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

I fainted after hearing the IDSIF snippet and just woke up now. Still no leaks (happily), but I'm getting anxious now.

I had bone chills.

no way those are not getting single material treatment. She ia still gonna promote the album properly.

3 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I dont think so as we know for sure at least one store that actually sold album for real (chile one) 

I don't understand the strategy, from the lead choice to this Chile pre- selling

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

I had bone chills.

no way those are not getting single material treatment. She ia still gonna promote the album properly.

I can't believe it. I loved Crave and Medellin, but this is... another level. If she starts promoting the album with these songs, then I'm already dead. 

Just now, Adriano said:

I don't understand the strategy, from the lead choice to this Chile pre- selling

I'm starting to believe that this is part of the marketing strategy. No way that so many people already have the album and no one has uploaded it yet. WTF.

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

I'm starting to believe that this is part of the marketing strategy. No way that so many people already have the album and no one has uploaded it yet. WTF.

Yes, its her revenge over the rh leaks.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.