Madame X leaked!!!

Well also push and like it or not weren't Stellar. We had 12/14 songs there and 13/18 here. I'm sure both of them have at least 10 great cohesive songs and all of us can agree to disagree about which oke is best. 2006 was a different time with no Spotify and iTunes only a few years old. 

i am speechless, even batuka, said to be the grandma will love song, is a fking bop and the drums may be a reminiscent of the never seeing the light hold tight drums?

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Friday nicki5 I don’t support leaks

It was released in Chile so burn1

Also let it will be isn't a strong bop anymore. The rest of the album is flawless tho but madame x has more instruments, vitality and groove. Idk it's tough 

5 minutes ago, Mdnaqueen said:

Well also push and like it or not weren't Stellar. We had 12/14 songs there and 13/18 here. I'm sure both of them have at least 10 great cohesive songs and all of us can agree to disagree about which oke is best. 2006 was a different time with no Spotify and iTunes only a few years old. 

I think they were excellent, especially Like It or Not. Sorry, but you will not convince me or most people that this album is better than her most successful post AL album.

Just now, Mdnaqueen said:

Also let it will be isn't a strong bop anymore. There's of the album is flawless tho but madame x has more instruments, vitality and groove. Idk it's tough 

A good half of Madame X will quite honestly sound very very dated in a few years. COADF still sounds fresh even today. It's one of her few timeless dance albums.

I'm not trying to.convince anyone I'm not convinced myself I'm just speculating whether madame x will stand the test of time. It's true that it's more diluted because it has more fillers bit it's another age and it's normal to release long albums with less cohesive concepts to generate streams 

1. Ray of Light
  2. Like a Prayer
  3. Confessions on a Dance Floor
  4. American Life
  5. Music
  6. Rebel Heart
  7. True Blue
  8. Bedtime Stories
  9. Madame X
  10. Madonna
  11. Hard Candy
  12. Erotica
  13. Like a Virgin
  14. MDNA

Well I think that most of like a prayer sucks as any album from the 80s so...also.ray of light is very techno from the 90s of course it's "dated" but it's a.classic and the peak of her discography. I think music is overall her best album which indeed still sounds timeless to me. Confy comes close but it's a close match with madame x right now. I get that crave and bitch I'm loca will sound very 2010s in a few years but right now I'm scalped.

2 minutes ago, Mdnaqueen said:

I'm not trying to.convince anyone I'm not convinced myself I'm just speculating whether madame x will stand the test of time. It's true that it's more diluted because it has more fillers bit it's another age and it's normal to release long albums with less cohesive concepts to generate streams 

That really isn't a justification and it doesn't generate better streams. :D  The most streamed albums are among the most cohesive ones BECAUSE they pander to a wider audience. An album like Madame X will not generate strong streams as a whole because the songs' individual streams will be scattered among different audiences but the album as a whole doesn't really profit from that. 

Her last two albums were also very inconsistent and not cohesive. There's no strategy behind it. 

It's trend in music since we went digital. Only a few albums are very cohesive and that's a shame indeed but I'm just stating a fact. Madame x is very cohesive for nowadays standards and being so long you can definitely trim it down to 10/12 good songs according to your taste.

Only awful trap albums with same beat for 24 songs generate streams. It's beyond me. I hate streaming I'm against it and it's worse than piracy. Leaks at least generates this kind of connection on forums. Spotify does not do that. 

It's trend in music since we went digital. Only a few albums are very cohesive and that's a shame indeed but I'm just stating a fact. Madame x is very cohesive for nowadays standards and being so long you can definitely trim it down to 10/12 good songs according to your taste.

Only awful trap albums with same beat for 24 songs generate streams. It's beyond me. I hate streaming I'm against it and it's worse than piracy. Leaks at least generates this kind of connection on forums. Spotify does not do that. 

I'm waiting for examples cause all I see is albums with songs that all sounds almost identical occupying the top spots in streaming. lol3 Thank U, Next is also really cohesive and that's one of the most streamed female albums. 

Only awful trap albums with same beat for 24 songs generate streams. It's beyond me. I hate streaming I'm against it and it's worse than piracy. Leaks at least generates this king of connection on forums. Spotify does not that. 

Quote option exists nicki5 

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It was released in Chile so burn1

I don’t live in Chile so  mad5 

I wasn't very clear. I meant albums that do well on streaming are usually boring flat repetitive trap long albums but as for pop albums in general they tend to be very all over the place including many genres. 

Really impressed by the record. Wasn't sure what to expect. Faves so far:

Extreme Occident
I Don't Search I Find
Killers Who Are Partying
Looking For Mercy