Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Is this Agugaga?

I honestly see her going down the same road as Mariah dead7 Semi forgotten hits that only people of that time will remember and known for her vocals and diva persona. Both deserve their flowers now.

27 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

I honestly see her going down the same road as Mariah dead7 Semi forgotten hits that only people of that time will remember and known for her vocals and diva persona. Both deserve their flowers now.

dead7 What has happened to you sis?

45 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

I honestly see her going down the same road as Mariah dead7 Semi forgotten hits that only people of that time will remember

You mean like Miley? bey11

1 hour ago, Venus XCX said:

I can't take what you have just said seriously when you have Miley in your avi. Sorry. dead7

This stupid OP should've mention Justin Bieber's post on IG as ha inspiration for this thread. brit15

If Xtina dies, all of Millennial Newbies including Miley, Demi, Ariana, Dua, Camila, Gaga blah blah blah will post in their IG how much Xtuna influenced and inspired them vocally. brit15

If Barney dies, her fans will congratulate her because #Freebritney is a success. brit15

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

This stupid OP should've mention Justin Bieber's post on IG as ha inspiration for this thread. brit15

If Xtina dies, all of Millennial Newbies including Miley, Demi, Ariana, Dua, Camila, Gaga blah blah blah will post in their IG how much Xtuna influenced and inspired them vocally. brit15

If Barney dies, her fans will congratulate her because #Freebritney is a success. brit15

@mods time to ban it

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

Thank god this emote (brit15) exists, it describes perfectly my reaction each time i read your comments. brit15

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Yeah sis everytime you post in Mariah Section I’m reporting for trolling outside of BG. 

Enjoy! 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.