Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

“Dark Ballet” Is Madonna’s Most Experimental Single Yet

14 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Minority is not feeling it, read the comments on fan pages or yt shrug1

Reviews are also very good.

I dont get why people who dont like new music try so hard to undermine its success and positive reception. Instead of being happy she takes risks and finally expetiment with new things and is genuinely excited for new era.

Its kinda sad "i dont like it, so no one else should". But if some of you not being fan of MX like it or not overall this era receives positive response shrug1

Like I said - core fanbase. Numbers shows. Glad critics like it though

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

The low numbers show the truth. When she came with stunning visuals the hype was quite decent. Now... we still have hope for tracks like god control, but it makes no sense to release fillers as promotional tracks...

as @Madonna said, i doubt we are geting any better, would be nice to be proven wrong tho

What low numbers??? On streaming? She would've low numbers even the song was a 10/10. brit8

Just now, Madame X said:

What low numbers??? On streaming? She would've low numbers even the song was a 10/10. brit8

she would have low numbers even if her song could cure cancer and people still would complain that it doesnt cure it fast enough jj4

5 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Unfortunately it’s True dead2 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.