Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Rich, White, Straight Men coming to streaming services tonight!

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

it bothers me that there's 3 commas in the song title but 2 in the cover gaga1

Oh fuck you why did you have to point that out to me!??? gaga1 see you in court 

11 hours ago, Venom said:

It's the grammatically correct way to write it though. gaga1 

Rich, white, straight men

4 hours ago, rosekesha said:

She should've kept on her YouTube channel, it's not that good for it to be released

Agreed fall5 

11 hours ago, Madonna said:

It's the grammatically correct way to write it though. gaga1 

Rich, white, straight men

Is it???? I don’t know why I thought it’s R,W,S,M dead2 though I guess it makes sense 

8 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Is it???? I don’t know why I thought it’s R,W,S,M dead2 though I guess it makes sense 

Of course. You don‘t put a comma at the end of an enumeration fall1

4 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Of course. You don‘t put a comma at the end of an enumeration fall1

God and I consider writing one of my strengths fall1 I think I get it confused with the rule of “a, b, and C”

This was such a bad idea to release to streaming services fall4 

I've had so many people text me asking WTF is Kesha's new single and people saying it's not good fall4 

It's too confusing to "leak" a non-release on streaming platforms... Should have stayed on social media where her fans are fall4 

12 hours ago, Dan said:

I've had so many people text me asking WTF is Kesha's new single and people saying it's not good fall4 

It's too confusing to "leak" a non-release on streaming platforms... Should have stayed on social media where her fans are fall4 

well the fans wanted it on streaming so its there xtina7

12 hours ago, Dan said:

This makes no sense. This song isn't on any playlists since it's not a single, so you won't even come across the song if you don't check Kesha's page. If they are fans, they would have already seen the song on Youtube. If they aren't fans, they wouldn't have discovered the song on Spotify either because it's not featured anywhere.

On 6/8/2019 at 1:49 PM, Venom said:

I have been continually triggered by the changing of grammar. gaga1

18 hours ago, Dan said:

That might be your geography sis. Murica isn't that open minded.

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

This makes no sense. This song isn't on any playlists since it's not a single, so you won't even come across the song if you don't check Kesha's page. If they are fans, they would have already seen the song on Youtube. If they aren't fans, they wouldn't have discovered the song on Spotify either because it's not featured anywhere.

Spotify lists anything you post as a single fall1 

And you occasionally get emails even if you listen to the artist once saying they've posted a new song to Spotify fall1 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.