Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Rich, White, Straight Men coming to streaming services tonight!

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolet said:

That might be your geography sis. Murica isn't that open minded

I don't think it's about that, most of my friends are really open minded. But, if this was released as a lead single, I would be disappointed too. I love the song, but it definitely isn't produced to the quality of an album song. 

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolet said:

That might be your geography sis. Murica isn't that open minded

I don't think it's about that, most of my friends are really open minded. But, if this was released as a lead single, I would be disappointed too. I love the song, but it definitely isn't produced to the quality of an album song. 

Just now, Dan said:

The more problematic thing is the track's substance creating push back. I don't think anyone thinks this is a lead.

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

Spotify lists anything you post as a single fall1 

And you occasionally get emails even if you listen to the artist once saying they've posted a new song to Spotify fall1 

Yes, but you won't notice it unless you check the respective artist's page. I use Spotify too and I have never received such an e-mail rip4

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

Spotify lists anything you post as a single fall1 

And you occasionally get emails even if you listen to the artist once saying they've posted a new song to Spotify fall1 

Yes, but you won't notice it unless you check the respective artist's page. I use Spotify too and I have never received such an e-mail rip4

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

I get a weekly one called release radar 

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

5 hours ago, Dan said:

I get a weekly one called release radar

Every Spotify account has an auto generated release radar playlist (as Dam mentioned). So automatically, if people check them out from time to time, they're bound to see it. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.