Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Predict Madame X's first week sales

17 hours ago, Madame X said:

Mariah did same numbers. Even Xtina. jj4 Madonna is bigger seller than both of them. jj4

This. Pretty sure that Madge's stats will slightly be better as she is has a bigger fan base in Europe and that's not a bad thing. Either way, I bet it'll get critical acclaim. 

5 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

This. Pretty sure that Madge's stats will slightly be better as she is has a bigger fan base in Europe and that's not a bad thing. Either way, I bet it'll get critical acclaim. 

She also has tour bundle too for US. The tickets are 125k, if only 50% of them get the album from there too, it means some extra 62,5k copies.

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

She also has tour bundle too for US. The tickets are 125k, if only 50% of them get the album from there too, it means some extra 62,5k copies.

She's also making a wise choice of booking theaters in the US.

As for Europe, maybe she'll do arenas (which I'm sure will sell out) kind of like what Xtina is doing for her European (though The X Tour still has some tickets left but hopefully X will sell out because she still has a few more months but her promo activities are just bebe1). 

2 hours ago, Madame X said:

Some of the posts here aged like milk faster than we all thought. mad8

Let’s be real - she knew what she was doing by putting the fucking bundle out sia3 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.